ADVERTISEMENT

D2

@503_Maple couldn't land me in a million years! NICE TRY!!
machinima-gameplay.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 503_Maple
I was surprised with Missouri Southern this year. Finally climbed out of the cellar.

The conference being as good as it is I’m sure had almost everything to do with SBU & Truman’s departure to the GLVC
With Missouri Southerns upset of nationally ranked Missouri Western, MOSO ended up with their best record since 2013 at 5-6. MOSO won 1 game in Jeff Sims last year. In the Atiba Bradley era, they have gone from 3 to 4 to 5 wins. On top of the improvement in wins has been the change in culture. They compete extremely hard to the final whistle and now believe they can win. There is still a lot of young players on this team, so there is room for improvement in the coming years.

That is exactly why those two teams went to the GLVC. And why Lincoln will be in the GLVC next year. The MIAA is really the SEC of D2 football and is the deepest D2 league in the country top to bottom. It is truly a gauntlet every week.

Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
With Missouri Southerns upset of nationally ranked Missouri Western, MOSO ended up with their best record since 2013 at 5-6. MOSO won 1 game in Jeff Sims last year. In the Atiba Bradley era, they have gone from 3 to 4 to 5 wins. On top of the improvement in wins has been the change in culture. They compete extremely hard to the final whistle and now believe they can win. There is still a lot of young players on this team, so there is room for improvement in the coming years.

That is exactly why those two teams went to the GLVC. And why Lincoln will be in the GLVC next year. The MIAA is really the SEC of D2 football and is the deepest D2 league in the country top to bottom. It is truly a gauntlet every week.
I don’t think a lot of people get how tough the MIAA is. Being so stacked, wins are not always the indicator of how much a program has improved. You can see incredible improvement but just one additional win because wins are hard to come by in this league.
That being said… Go Gorillas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT