ADVERTISEMENT

Which is better for Mizzou?

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
What is better for Mizzou? OU getting bludgeoned by Tennessee or OU and Mizzou both moving up in the rankings with a Tennessee loss?

TrumanOptimism.0.gif

Reactions: Arcola
I have you on ignore. I literally never watch any of your irrelevant, unfunny, adolescent, homophobic nonsense.

Tennessee is a touchdown favorite at Oklahoma in Week 4.

It’s the first time the Sooners are a touchdown home underdog since Nov. 21, 1998 vs Texas Tech. A ranked Oklahoma team hasn't been a home dog of more than 4 points since at least 1978.

Only thing MU can do to get in is keep winning. One loss to Bama and they're likely in. Unless, of course, they get into the SEC title game as the #2 seed and lose. If that happens, I can see a scenario where they will be left out. If that plays out their best wins are borderline top 25 teams in BC and aTm. Not super impressive.

Only thing MU can do to get in is keep winning. One loss to Bama and they're likely in. Unless, of course, they get into the SEC title game as the #2 seed and lose. If that happens, I can see a scenario where they will be left out. If that plays out their best wins are borderline top 25 teams in BC and aTm. Not super impressive.
They play OU this year.

and beat Buffalo who beat NIU who beat ND :)

They play OU this year.

and beat Buffalo who beat NIU who beat ND :)
Those are correct statements. And I'm pretty sure what I said will still be true. It's just a weird deal how the schedules in one conference are so drastically different. Hell, OU is sorta, kinda good and they're probably gonna lose 5 or 6 games. And at this point, if I had to be my life on the outcome of that OU/MU game, I'm not sure where I'd lean.

Those are correct statements. And I'm pretty sure what I said will still be true. It's just a weird deal how the schedules in one conference are so drastically different. Hell, OU is sorta, kinda good and they're probably gonna lose 5 or 6 games. And at this point, if I had to be my life on the outcome of that OU/MU game, I'm not sure where I'd lean.
If they lose two in any scenario i don't think they'll make it in.

Some schlups will take the spot and get irish'd

Then it will expand to 16 and the criteria will change.

big12 shouldn't have any auto bid. There should be zero auto bids. Earn your way.

WHAT!? You're saying that the best thing for a football program is WINNING!? NO WAY!!
Watch out, MoSports preppys! We've got a real Sherlock on our hands!

If they lose two in any scenario i don't think they'll make it in.

Some schlups will take the spot and get irish'd

Then it will expand to 16 and the criteria will change.

big12 shouldn't have any auto bid. There should be zero auto bids. Earn your way.
SEC did not fair well last year against the ACC nor the Big 12.
They were 4-6 against ACC
1-3 vs Big 12......

SEC did not fair well last year against the ACC nor the Big 12.
They were 4-6 against ACC
1-3 vs Big 12......
Uhhh

Last year it was
7-5 ACC over SEC BUT....

Clemson snuck by UK by 2.
Clemson beat USC 16-7
FSu beat florida (gross)

BYU beat Arky (LOL)
OSU over AM
Texas beat bama (does this one count ?)

Big 12 is a joke. Their only good programs went SEC.

Clemson against mid tier UK and USCe? Meh congrats on eeking those out.

Ga 63 FSU 3.

Uhhh

Last year it was
7-5 ACC over SEC BUT....

Clemson snuck by UK by 2.
Clemson beat USC 16-7
FSu beat florida (gross)

BYU beat Arky (LOL)
OSU over AM
Texas beat bama (does this one count ?)

Big 12 is a joke. Their only good programs went SEC.

Clemson against mid tier UK and USCe? Meh congrats on eeking those out.

Ga 63 FSU 3.
And the Big 12.... BYU beat Arky. MU beat K State. Ok. State beat A and M.

And the Big 12.... BYU beat Arky. MU beat K State. Ok. State beat A and M.
Ya i said that.
arky and am were hot garbage last year and the 'better' teams from the big12 barely beat them.

Line up best vs best and on down and get back with me.
It's silly anyone is even trying to make the argument anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT