ADVERTISEMENT

Current openings, soon to be opened, or hot seat.

Cagle has been DC at RS for the past two season, He was at Branson, in the same position, previous to that.

Reactions: Rshs1991
He made that program through recruiting. 80% of those high end prospects he has had aren't from Lee's Summit. That program will be back to where it was before he was there unless they hire somebody that can recruit. He was more dialed into youth football in KC than anyone, hosting tournaments at LSN was a great way to identify the talent pre 8th grade year.
I think LSW's Willie Horn picks up where he left off since they both learned from Scorpio and West returns to the top in south KC. I think the Chrisman Coach Michael Rose-Ivey might be able to keep the talent they have there from dispersing. Just a thought with his background as a P5 player and having coached at Lincoln Prep.
Lee's Summit is still known as a good school district despite all the political drama of the last 6 years and an easy sell to parents.

Last edited:
He made that program through recruiting. 80% of those high end prospects he has had aren't from Lee's Summit. That program will be back to where it was before he was there unless they hire somebody that can recruit. He was more dialed into youth football in KC than anyone, hosting tournaments at LSN was a great way to identify the talent pre 8th grade year.
I think LSW's Willie Horn picks up where he left off since they both learned from Scorpio and West returns to the top in south KC. I think think the Chrisman Coach Michael Rose-Ivey might be able to keep the talent they have there from dispersing. Just a thought with his background as a P5 player and having coached at Lincoln Prep.
Lee's Summit is still known as a good school district despite all the political drama of the last 6 years and an easy sell to parents.
If he is exiting for Orlando alone I would assume the school's first look will be internal.

I think LSW's Willie Horn picks up where he left off since they both learned from Scorpio and West returns to the top in south KC. I think think the Chrisman Coach Michael Rose-Ivey might be able to keep the talent they have there from dispersing. Just a thought with his background as a P5 player and having coached at Lincoln Prep.

It’s been the #1 ranked recruiting team in KC for four years. They should have given him the Bud Lathrop recruiting award. They even eclipsed the record of Lee Summit West for the best recruiting school from 2010-2019, Where the LS school district did the address check and found three students at the same apartment address that was empty. Good to get all that KC MO and Grandview talent.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: thetophat2021
It’s been the #1 ranked recruiting team in KC for four years. They should have given him the Bud Lathrop recruiting award. They even eclipsed the record of Lee Summit West for the best recruiting school from 2010-2019, Where the LS school district did the address check and found three students at the same apartment address that was empty. Good to get all that KC MO and Grandview talent.
"Win and they will come: author unknown.. LOL

Has that mess calmed at all the last few years?
giphy.gif

ith the 44th pick in this year's Coaching Carousel Draft, Excelsior Springs selects Coach Jacob Danneman to lead the Tigers into 2024. Coach Danneman spent last year as the Assistant Coach for the State Championship winning Kearney Bulldogs.

ith the 44th pick in this year's Coaching Carousel Draft, Excelsior Springs selects Coach Jacob Danneman to lead the Tigers into 2024. Coach Danneman spent last year as the Assistant Coach for the State Championship winning Kearney Bulldogs.
GREAT choice, Excelsior! CONGRATS Coach Danneman!

Look out for Gregg Nesbitt to take this job.
With the 50th pick in this year's Coaching Carousel Draft, Kirksville selects Coach Gregg Nesbitt to lead the Tigers into 2024. Coach Nesbitt was 89-59 leading Truman State University before retiring in February. Also, previously led Columbia Hickman for 13 seasons.

You were correct.

Reactions: Numba9
With the 50th pick in this year's Coaching Carousel Draft, Kirksville selects Coach Gregg Nesbitt to lead the Tigers into 2024. Coach Nesbitt was 89-59 leading Truman State University before retiring in February. Also, previously led Columbia Hickman for 13 seasons.

You were correct.
Do you happen to know how he did at Hickman. I can look it up but I'm too lazy...

I was real busy last night didn't check Missouri Scoop did he resign?
Didn't say

Oak Grove will have a new Head Coach on the sideline this fall for the first time since 2011. Coach Pat Richard is out as Head Coach of the Panthers. A 2022 @MOFBCA Hall Fame inductee who won the 2014 Class 3 State Title, Coach Richard was 84-58 in 13 Seasons leading the Panthers.

This is the 7th opening in Class 3 and the 57th opening overall during this year's Coaching Carousel.

The Panthers are on the clock...

Reactions: thetophat2021
I read or heard somewhere that Windsor Imperial is officially open....don't know if that's true or not...and don't know circumstances behind it...

Didn't say

Oak Grove will have a new Head Coach on the sideline this fall for the first time since 2011. Coach Pat Richard is out as Head Coach of the Panthers. A 2022 @MOFBCA Hall Fame inductee who won the 2014 Class 3 State Title, Coach Richard was 84-58 in 13 Seasons leading the Panthers.

This is the 7th opening in Class 3 and the 57th opening overall during this year's Coaching Carousel.

The Panthers are on the clock...
He also won multiple C1 titles at Orrick.............

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT