ADVERTISEMENT

Confirmed fact that Trumps Campaign was spied upon

Where exactly in the IG report does it say #Obama had anything to do with the FBI doing it?

Where exactly in the IG report does it say #Obama had anything to do with the FBI doing it?
The IG report served in a deferential role. Keep pretending the IG report "decides" the case of bias.
Reading is the first step. Secondly, one side of the issue is true. Your side is misleading the public.

SHH I'm listening to Feinstein claim the IG report a conclusive final report and this was all a big accident and the FBI Obama Admin are nonpolitical, justified and honest.
So, worked for Barr on the Mueller Report.

COONS: Did your investigation identify any evidence President Obama ordered the FBI to tap Donald Trump's phone?

HOROWITZ: We didn't find any evidence the FBI had tapped any other phones other than the FISA we addressed.

BLUMENTHAL: Did you find any evidence that the FBI tapped the phones are Trump Tower?

HOROWITZ: No.

If there was really something nefarious going on wouldn’t the FBI have been spying on important people in the campaign and not Carter Paige? Obviously yes. Paige wasn’t even a significant person in Trumps gang of criminals. You.........got..........nothing.

Trump is the president and HIS IG interviewed over 140 people and looked at a million documents and HIS IG said there was no spying on Trump and it was a legitimately started investigation. Mueller indicted dozens because he found bad stuff. Russia interfered in our election. You still aren’t arguing facts, only process. That’s all you have. You can’t argue facts about the election interference.
You are complaining about the refs when your team lost by five TDs.

Trump is the president and HIS IG interviewed over 140 people and looked at a million documents and HIS IG said there was no spying on Trump and it was a legitimately started investigation. Mueller indicted dozens because he found bad stuff. Russia interfered in our election. You still aren’t arguing facts, only process. That’s all you have. You can’t argue facts about the election interference.
How do you explain the 17 errors the IG found in their investigation?

Literally the only “negative” thing in the report was they claim there was no political bias. Fine. But 17 errors committed by the FBI. 17 of them. There errors were not misspellings either. Or forgetting to put a period at the end of a sentence.

How do you explain the 17 errors the IG found in their investigation?

Literally the only “negative” thing in the report was they claim there was no political bias. Fine. But 17 errors committed by the FBI. 17 of them. There errors were not misspellings either. Or forgetting to put a period at the end of a sentence.

That investigation went on for months and months and involved hundreds of people. If someone made a large number of those errors, fire them. If it was spread out, change your protocols and training. There you go.

HIS IG was appointed by Obama.

Reactions: BigMODog
HIS IG was appointed by Obama.

Comey and others claim Horowitz report “vindicated” them.
Horowitz- “The activities we found here don’t vindicate anyone who touched this.”

Find one FBI agent who made any of 17 egregious FISA mistakes- just one- who was sending around “I like Trump” texts in 2016

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY: The dossier was just a "part of a broader mosaic of facts" to support the FISA warrant. IG HOROWITZ- The dossier was "crucial" and "central" to the FISA warrant ... I think we know who is lying here.

Reactions: millerbleach
He was the President and the FBI reports to the President. Everything the FBI does the President is responsible for.
So to be clear everything the FBI did under Hoover was the responsibility of presidents Coolidge to Nixon? I am sure that JFK appreciated everything Hoover did.

Comey and others claim Horowitz report “vindicated” them.
Horowitz- “The activities we found here don’t vindicate anyone who touched this.”

Find one FBI agent who made any of 17 egregious FISA mistakes- just one- who was sending around “I like Trump” texts in 2016

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY: The dossier was just a "part of a broader mosaic of facts" to support the FISA warrant. IG HOROWITZ- The dossier was "crucial" and "central" to the FISA warrant ... I think we know who is lying here.

So which is it? The IG report is gospel or only the parts you like are accepted? Which one?

So which is it? The IG report is gospel or only the parts you like are accepted? Which one?

Big Picture, 30,000-foot view. We just found out *definitively* this week that “the process” was recklessly abused against Trump in an attempt to destroy his campaign. And the same week, Democrats are recklessly abusing the process against Trump to ram through a sham impeachment. I’m noticing a pattern.

I hope to God Durham finds out once and for all time, Obama didn't do what it looks like he has done here. Part of me, wouldn't mind if he covered it up.

Big Picture, 30,000-foot view. We just found out *definitively* this week that “the process” was recklessly abused against Trump in an attempt to destroy his campaign. And the same week, Democrats are recklessly abusing the process against Trump to ram through a sham impeachment. I’m noticing a pattern.

I hope to God Durham finds out once and for all time, Obama didn't do what it looks like he has done here. Part of me, wouldn't mind if he covered it up.

your President was in bed with Russians and caters to Putin at every turn. He worships at Putin’s feet. And you are totally focused on the process instead of the treason. You should run for Congress so you and Jacket Off Jim Jordan can yell together.

your President was in bed with Russians and caters to Putin at every turn. He worships at Putin’s feet.
Even there is ZERO proof of this it sure fits the liberal narrative. I would ask you to provide your proof of that statement but since you have me on ignore....wink wink.....maybe one of your buddies will.

your President was in bed with Russians and caters to Putin at every turn. He worships at Putin’s feet. And you are totally focused on the process instead of the treason. You should run for Congress so you and Jacket Off Jim Jordan can yell together.
The IG report completely destroyed the witch hunt Russian thing as the biggest Hoax in history.

The IG said he's made criminal referrals to the JD. See Ted Cruz questioning. No one is above the law.

Do you think anyone in Obama's spy ring will be punished?

Last edited:
So to be clear everything the FBI did under Hoover was the responsibility of presidents Coolidge to Nixon? I am sure that JFK appreciated everything Hoover did.
Yes it was absolutely JFK’s responsibility. He could have, and should have fired Hoover his first day in office.

You truly are bat ship crazy. You repeat all the nutty conspiracy theories spouted off by far right nut jobs. You are the exact sucker the ruskies targeted in 2016 who will repeat and share every whacky thing they brainwash you with.
OK. Impeach him already. I'd rather eat gas station Sushi than be lectured by a leftwing drooler on Mosports.

OK. Impeach him already. I'd rather eat gas station Sushi than be lectured by a leftwing drooler on Mosports.

If you don’t want to be lectured don’t say total F’ing BS like this:

“The IG report completely destroyed the witch hunt Russian thing as the biggest Hoax in history.” He didn’t say this at all.

If you don’t want to be lectured don’t say total F’ing BS like this:

“The IG report completely destroyed the witch hunt Russian thing as the biggest Hoax in history.” He didn’t say this at all.
You are twisting things again. Go outside, jump in the pond, then get your car fixed by ACLU member, it'll all be good.

The IG report completely destroyed the witch hunt Russian thing as the biggest Hoax in history.

The IG said he's made criminal referrals to the JD. See Ted Cruz questioning. No one is above the law.

Do you think anyone in Obama's spy ring will be punished?
Maybe the pubs will get on board with the dems, and the ACLU, in reforming the FISA process, something they've wanted to do for quite some time but can't do it on their own. Imagine the pubs in congress helping the ACLU get this done. :p

Maybe the pubs will get on board with the dems, and the ACLU, in reforming the FISA process, something they've wanted to do for quite some time but can't do it on their own. Imagine the pubs in congress helping the ACLU get this done. :p
I read about the "process angle". Leave no dishonest stone unturned. That's the media. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT