ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Changes 21

Kyle Barkley will “take over” for David White at Waynesville. He is a teacher currently in the district.

Jason Lance named head coach of Doniphan. Was an assistant there since they brought football back. Was at Bluff for years in the junior high program, coached me and both my younger brothers. Probably one of the kindest people and best mentors I had as a coach. He helped me with dieting and weight loss and built up my confidence as an athlete like no other coach I had ever did. Perfect fit for a small town program that's not football crazed.

Reactions: Rshs1991

Missouri Scoop

@MissouriScoop

·
3m

With the 77th pick in this years Coaching Carousel Draft, Truman selects Coach Robert Stough to lead the Patriots into 2022. Coach Stough served as Offensive Coordinator for the Patriots last season.
Quote Tweet

@centralmoinf
o
·
27m

Marceline named Joey Peterson its head football coach last week. Peterson became Macon's interim week four of last season. He replaces KRES Coach of the Year Mark Ross, who led the Tigers to second place.

@ChrisDuerr

·
2h

Breaking: Austin Leake has resigned as
@MarkTwainTigers
Football Coach to accept a position as the new Tight Ends Coach at Henderson State. Board approved allowing him out of his contract tonight. Offer put Austin in a tough spot; dream opportunity but he was deeply sad to leave

The Frosh team starting D gave up 6 points this season, and their O scored about 326. Better linemen in the Soph class. Better athletes in the Frosh class.
Well, that soph class just graduated as state champs and with a 10-1 Junior campaign, The athletic class is coming up for their turn as seniors. The one that gave up 6 points as Freshman. They will have four D1 recruits starting on D this year. Should be fun times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT