ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Changes 21

Just received confirmation that Mike Jones will not be returning as head football coach at SLUH. Adam Cruz will take over the program on an interim basis for the coming season.
@scoopsdannymac

PrepsKC.com
@PrepsKC

·
54m

Add
@TrumanFB247
to the list of schools looking for a head football coach.

I've always wondered why Truman struggles to build a good football program. I remember some good teams back in the 1970's and then again in the early 2000's they were more competitive for a period. It's been a coaching carousel. Their better athletes seem to play basketball.

What was that quote. Something about putting someone in the hospital??

Regional Radio

@centralmoinfo

·
1m

BREAKING: KRES Football Coach of the Year Mark Ross is leaving Marceline for Southern Boone. Informed his team earlier today and Southern Boone just approved the hire. Ross’ Tigers won three straight district titles and finished second in Class 1 last fall.

Marceline is now open.

• Wow
Reactions: Graphic Edge Guy
Regional Radio
@centralmoinfo

·
1m

BREAKING: KRES Football Coach of the Year Mark Ross is leaving Marceline for Southern Boone. Informed his team earlier today and Southern Boone just approved the hire. Ross’ Tigers won three straight district titles and finished second in Class 1 last fall.

Marceline is now open.
Tri-County keeps collecting top coaches across the board.

LePage and Conyers won State Championships in Missouri. Seitz won a State Championship in Kansas. Ross was a state champion runner up. Shannon Jolley has knocked out winners for a decade plus.

Reactions: 65TPT
Orchard Farm is seeking applicants for head football coach, there's is moving into the AD position.

East Newton hired Tom Ellis
again-seth-meyers.gif

Chad Masters

@CoachMasters55

·
2h

Honored & humbled to have been selected to lead the young men of DuBourg & Hancock as the head football coach this coming fall. Excited to work with the coaches, players and communities to build something very special in South City. Happy to be able to make a positive impact!

• Wow
Reactions: shoot90draw
Right before summer camps. Geesh, isn't this what people on this board said was the risk with him two years ago.

It's always baffled me that coaches step.down right before summer. Really is an inconvenience to not only the school but more importantly the kids. Really if you're going to resign you should do it before the second semester begins don't throw this on the school and kids at this point of the year.

Reactions: RawMeat
Well he was just hired for this job I believe. I understand if a coach had been treated like crap and wait till now. Most schools make you pay to get out when you get into May.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT