ADVERTISEMENT

Same

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
In the past few days, Trump has posted that a general should be executed and that when he is re-elected he is going to have NBC and MSNBC shutdown.

This is on top of literally running on vengeance against his opponents. He has been indicted on 91 felony charges.

But Joe Biden is old. Hunter Biden bought a gun several years ago and made money off his name. And there are thousands of people trying to escape Venezuela. So SAME. Both sides. Taylor Swift.

who has lost his marbles? Biden or the one who thinks Jed Bush was president in 2002?

Last edited:
I was having lunch in a local quick shop today and a guy at the booth next to mine was telling some people that Biden is dead and they're using a double in his place for public appearances. He said you can tell it's not him anymore because of the rubber jaws his double is wearing. Ain't no telling what they'll come with by general election time. o_O

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Expect2Win
Trump was found guilty again today, in the court of law. But he is like us…..

I was having lunch in a local quick shop today and a guy at the booth next to mine was tell some people that Biden is dead and they're using a double in his place for public appearances. He said you can tell it's not him anymore because of the rubber jaws his double is wearing. Ain't no telling what they'll come with by general election time. o_O
I saw that movie

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT