ADVERTISEMENT

Choosing the Perfect Volleyball Shoes: Help Needed!

piropa

Oct 19, 2023
Hey everyone,

I'm on the hunt for new volleyball shoes and could use some advice. I've been playing for a few years, mostly as a libero, and my current shoes are worn out. What are the key features I should look for in a new pair from volleyballcrunch? I'm particularly concerned about grip and ankle support. Are there specific brands or models you swear by? Also, any tips on getting the right fit? I’ve heard some brands run smaller or larger.

Hey everyone,

I'm on the hunt for new volleyball shoes and could use some advice. I've been playing for a few years, mostly as a libero, and my current shoes are worn out. What are the key features I should look for in a new pair from volleyballcrunch? I'm particularly concerned about grip and ankle support. Are there specific brands or models you swear by? Also, any tips on getting the right fit? I’ve heard some brands run smaller or larger.
Yo, preppy! You should just play sand volleyball, like we do out here in sunny, southern Cali! Then you dont gotta worry about shoes!

But I suppose not everyone can live in God's country! I tell my athletes to consider the following;

Shoes should fit snugly, with no more than a finger width between your toes and the tip of the shoe. They should feel secure and stable, but still allow for freedom of movement and jumping. You also want something light weight. Anything heavier than 15 ounces and you might as well be wearing ankle weights!

As a libero, you might want something with a little extra ankle support. As far as getting the right fit, head to the store and try em on. Because you have heard correctly. Some brands fit slightly different than others.

Reactions: shoot90draw
Hey everyone,

Okay. After quickly looking at your posting history, you are either a bot or a scammer. Get lost, preppy!

Reactions: shoot90draw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT