ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs are fixing their offense by.........

hangmanbobbyjaggers

Sep 19, 2011
Signing Terrelle Pryor? I do not think the back up QB is the problem with the 16th rated offense! I would be worried about talking Maclin into becoming a WR for the chiefs and adding another one with him before Pryor...

I have no idea why they signed him. They already have two developmental QBs on the roster, Tyler Bray and Aaron Murray, both which have greater potential and talent than Pryor. The Chiefs are already in a salary cap nightmare although releasing Hali and Bowe will free up a lot of space. So unless they are planning on converting him into a WR, this is a waste of time and money.

Was wondering if that meant Daniels was on exhibition the last game for trade bait. I think the CHIEFS like Murray so they could use a 3rd string with game experience. I do think Hali will be going as well but Im not sure about Bowe. I just hope they focus on Oline more than anything else this off season.

I think Hali will be playing elsewhere next season, as sad as that makes me. The Chiefs really need to re-sign Hudson, who is a free agent. Also I liked the play of their rookie guard this season, whose name escapes me. I am still out on Eric Fischer, he isn't consistent enough for me pass judgment. Along with O-line, the Chiefs really need to focus on receiver. Jason Avant and Albert Wilson should help out more next year, but getting a free agent #1 receiver would be nice. Jeremy Maclin? Randall Cobb?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT