ADVERTISEMENT

Bolivar!?!?!!

Veer2Eternity

Apr 17, 2005
What the heck is going on there?
Harrisonville's running back (from Adrian) had 3 carries for 81 yards 1 reception 46 yards 2 touchdowns when he went down in 2nd quarter.

They eked out an OT win over Hville and got turbo'd in their other 2 games.

Reactions: farmer_fran
02470ff3-180c-4463-ac8e-2fba15432e11_text.gif

• Wow
Reactions: thetophat2021
What the heck is going on there?
Harrisonville's running back (from Adrian) had 3 carries for 81 yards 1 reception 46 yards 2 touchdowns when he went down in 2nd quarter.

They eked out an OT win over Hville and got turbo'd in their other 2 games.
The branson/Bolivar game went exactly as expected.
I would say Osage is just a lot better than Bolivar had planned for.

They’re all picking Marshfield over Hillcrest this week and with 4 starters out and 3 of them being impact players for Hillcrest, I don’t blame them. I’ll be pulling for the hornets but it’s going to be tough with all those guys out.

I am curious about Bolivar too. Heard an interview with their coach before the jamboree saying that they were taking 41 players to the jamboree. I can't seem to find that interview anymore. Are their numbers that low?

I am curious about Bolivar too. Heard an interview with their coach before the jamboree saying that they were taking 41 players to the jamboree. I can't seem to find that interview anymore. Are their numbers that low?
That would be embarrassingly low.....anyone have any insight?

MSHSAA had 56 and the MSHSAA site is more accurate. That is still low for a class 4 team.

All you need is 10….if you’re Norman Dale.

“Coach, you need another guy out there.”

“My team’s on the field!”

Reactions: AC100
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT