ADVERTISEMENT

Awwww Ducky

That was a loss for the Missouri program and I’ve been a fan of the program longer than you have been alive, Junior.

Well I attended two games the year Dan Devine left for Green Bay and I was in my third year of high school when Pete Woods beat Ohio State. So I feel like I’ve paid my dues after the awful 80s and woody’s wagon. We have a bye week to get it together and make a playoff run.

Hold up! You are an actual fan of Mizzou?
Being a fan doesn’t mean you defend things that are wrong about your team unless you are a St. Louis Cardinals baseball fan.

Two blown coverages against BC and one against Vandy is a serious issue that will kill them the rest of the year if they don’t fix it.

I can’t imagine being a fan and watching that game today and thinking “everything will be alright, we are 4-0!!… “. That’s just being a dumb fan. Cook has to change asap.

Being a fan doesn’t mean you defend things that are wrong about your team unless you are a St. Louis Cardinals baseball fan.

Two blown coverages against BC and one against Vandy is a serious issue that will kill them the rest of the year if they don’t fix it.
I can’t imagine being a fan and watching that game today and thinking “everything will be alright, we are 4-0!!… “. That’s just being a dumb fan. Cook has to change asap.
I smell what yer cooking. But I don't think I have ever seen you make a positive post about anything Mizzou related. But maybe I just missed it.

I smell what yer cooking. But I don't think I have ever seen you make a positive post about anything Mizzou related. But maybe I just missed it.
Do you remember ANY positive posts from Ducky? I love him, I really do. But, he’s grumpier than me. And that’s a danged accomplishment. Woof!

Do you remember ANY positive posts from Ducky? I love him, I really do. But, he’s grumpier than me. And that’s a danged accomplishment. Woof!
ok, I’ll tell you some of the things I have said loudly today. SEMO REDHAWKS!! 3 and 1.
Mizzou will definitely beat Mississippi State!
Buffalo beating NIU is good for Mizzou.
BC needs to beat Michigan State.
Ohtani is the goat!!

Those aren’t grumpy things.
But online, those are boring.
We are living in Trump’s era of grievance. I’m just following along with the cult.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT