ADVERTISEMENT

Article on St. Louis purposed "New" stadium

It's a legit offer, we'll see. As a person that goes to a few games, it's nice to see an actual tailgating area rather than the ghetto rock lot they had.

Raiders would sure look nice beating the Chefs in that stadium.

Originally posted by Drop.Tine:

It's a legit offer, we'll see. As a person that goes to a few games, it's nice to see an actual tailgating area rather than the ghetto rock lot they had.

Raiders would sure look nice beating the Chefs in that stadium.
Be nice Kenny.

Coming from the westside to the Dome it always looked like there wasn't much room for much of a tailgate experience.

I am curious about how the dome is "outdated". While I haven't been there in many years, why is this dome so outdated? I know it doesn't have a huge jumbo screen or seating for a million people like Dallas but all-in-all, I thought it wasn't all that bad. Does the roof leak?

they better get their tax money from over there on the east side, i was ticked when we paid for the dome in 95, and people were biotiching about the facilities back then

st louis just did what goodell had been hoping for, throw out plans for a new stadium. goodell doesnt want a team in la. he wants la as the bargaining chip to build new stadiums. once a team actually moves there he doesnt have the leverage anymore

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT