ADVERTISEMENT

Any other president would be running away with this.

Trump has been found liable for sexual assault and defamation, faces a half-billion dollar judgment for fraud, and may stand trial on 91 felony charges, but GOP voters are unfazed. To the contrary, the evidence suggests they are jazzed.

And they are entertained.

The rambling ugliness of Trump’s rhetoric—demagogic, crude, mocking, and chronically fake—continues to enthrall his base precisely because it offends all the right people. There are scores to be settled, hippies to be punched, and libs to be owned.

And Republicans will accept no substitutes.
They have gone so far as to take Putin’s side in war.

America be damned.

Trump has been found liable for sexual assault and defamation, faces a half-billion dollar judgment for fraud, and may stand trial on 91 felony charges, but GOP voters are unfazed. To the contrary, the evidence suggests they are jazzed.

And they are entertained.

The rambling ugliness of Trump’s rhetoric—demagogic, crude, mocking, and chronically fake—continues to enthrall his base precisely because it offends all the right people. There are scores to be settled, hippies to be punched, and libs to be owned.

And Republicans will accept no substitutes.
They have gone so far as to take Putin’s side in war.

America be damned.
The amazing thing isn’t that even with all those afore mentioned issues people are still willing to vote for Trump, it is that with even all those afore mentioned issues people would still rather vote for Trump than Biden. That is how glaringly obvious it is that Biden is unable to retain the people who voted for him last go around. For whatever reason, what he is doing isn’t working. This will go down as the least wanted pair of presidential candidates in history. If the Democrat party didn’t prevent RFK from being a part of the primary against Biden, he would be ahead of Trump on most people’s cards in a national race. Even as far back as a year ago RFK was ahead of both Trump and Biden according to Forbes and there’s plenty of other polls at the time and since saying the same thing.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Tops Biden And Trump In New Favorability Poll
https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryro...ump-in-new-favorability-poll/?sh=6b45e1c14395

Yes that’s from a while back but that’s also when the fix was in to prevent Kennedy from having a chance. Reminds me of what they did to Bernie so Hilary could have her shot and will probably result in a similar loss. It will be a good show any way you slice it.

The amazing thing isn’t that even with all those afore mentioned issues people are still willing to vote for Trump, it is that with even all those afore mentioned issues people would still rather vote for Trump than Biden. That is how glaringly obvious it is that Biden is unable to retain the people who voted for him last go around. For whatever reason, what he is doing isn’t working. This will go down as the least wanted pair of presidential candidates in history. If the Democrat party didn’t prevent RFK from being a part of the primary against Biden, he would be ahead of Trump on most people’s cards in a national race. Even as far back as a year ago RFK was ahead of both Trump and Biden according to Forbes and there’s plenty of other polls at the time and since saying the same thing.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Tops Biden And Trump In New Favorability Poll
https://www.forbes.com/sites/maryro...ump-in-new-favorability-poll/?sh=6b45e1c14395

Yes that’s from a while back but that’s also when the fix was in to prevent Kennedy from having a chance. Reminds me of what they did to Bernie so Hilary could have her shot and will probably result in a similar loss. It will be a good show any way you slice it.
it's because the trump supporters are in a cult or are legally brain dead.

Any questions? Biden has held the fewest number of press conferences since Ronald Reagan, and gave just 54 interviews in his first two years of office compared to Trump's 202 and Obama's 275. Biden has averaged less than 10 new conference in his first two years.
I have questions and so do a lot of voters as to why the white house is eager to keep the media at arm’s length given all the positive news that is out there? People keep saying behind closed doors Biden is great, why not release video of that, you know why because he isn't?
White House officials keep claiming it is part of a deliberate strategy to go around the traditional news media to connect with audiences. But many voters believe and rightly so, it is to protect Biden from showing how much he truly has declined mentally. You cannot tell me by watching him just stumble around and walk that the man is mentally healthy, we voters see it. If you want to win you need to get him out in the spotlight show the voters he is in charge!! But I think that is the problem he is not in charge...

Any questions? Biden has held the fewest number of press conferences since Ronald Reagan, and gave just 54 interviews in his first two years of office compared to Trump's 202 and Obama's 275. Biden has averaged less than 10 new conference in his first two years.
I have questions and so do a lot of voters as to why the white house is eager to keep the media at arm’s length given all the positive news that is out there? People keep saying behind closed doors Biden is great, why not release video of that, you know why because he isn't?
White House officials keep claiming it is part of a deliberate strategy to go around the traditional news media to connect with audiences. But many voters believe and rightly so, it is to protect Biden from showing how much he truly has declined mentally. You cannot tell me by watching him just stumble around and walk that the man is mentally healthy, we voters see it. If you want to win you need to get him out in the spotlight show the voters he is in charge!! But I think that is the problem he is not in charge...
To any logical bystander what you just said is obvious. To those with extreme TDS, they just play it off as anyone supporting Trump is in a cult but can’t see they have driven people to Trump even with all his faults.

Why wasn't Kennedy allowed to run as a Republican? He is more Republican than Democrat in a lot of his policies.
Biden and Trump are both in severe decline. Biden not doing the Superbowl interview is a bad look.
I am sure there are a lot of liberals on here who want to see almost anyone else at this point. I really hope that there is a plan in place for him to step down at the convention. If he steps away he can have a legacy to be proud of. If he doesn't and loses...

Reactions: bullitpdq68
To any logical bystander what you just said is obvious. To those with extreme TDS, they just play it off as anyone supporting Trump is in a cult but can’t see they have driven people to Trump even with all his faults.
Its obvious when Jill Biden does more campaigning than her husband does. Dems are using her to shield Old Joe from the public.

If he gets on a debate stage with Trump he will lose control and implode

Reactions: bullitpdq68
Its obvious when Jill Biden does more campaigning than her husband does. Dems are using her to shield Old Joe from the public.

If he gets on a debate stage with Trump he will lose control and implode
is that why trump ducked the GOP debates?
DOH!

Biden smoked trump in their last debates. i suspect both have faltered about the same.

Keep on dreaming though.

Biden stutters and has major problems communicating on the fly.

Have you been watching Trump? You need to. He makes as many mistakes as Biden and loses his train of thought, also.

Two bad candidates. But only one is a rapist. Only one is facing criminal trials. Only one has already been convicted of fraud.

If Biden loses do you think he will refuse to step aside? The man has dignity and cares about the country. Does Trump?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT