ADVERTISEMENT

Another Missouri Embarrassment

I do have to laugh at these spoiled young whippersnappers crying about how bad a shape our country is in. They don't even realize how good we have life in America. Covid was the most traumatic experience they have ever had to endure, and wearing a mask in public for a few months was tantamount to being in a Japaneses POW camp in their spoiled minds. .
I know all the whining about Gun violence which is so minimal it's not even a issue and the outright fear of the public showing of People exercising their 2A rights is mind blowing compared to the past violent rates. And I never understood People being in utter terror of free minded people not following some virtue signaling tribal masquerade mask wearing that had sketchy effects at best and didn't effect those wearing a Mask at all as they had the protection.. it's like they had to force everyone to Conform and abide by their idea's and biased ideology's to feel safe and secure.

And if others didn't obey their wishes and mandates they raised holy heck and chastised and belittled them.

The fact that such a tiny bloc of people even bother to vote here shows me what I need to know about any kind of sustained rebellion. No one wants to be inconvenienced for very long.
You could be right.... but history tends to point the other way. Do you think most of the BLM protestors voted?

Then they pretend that it isn’t what they are actually doing and try to turn back the very thing they are doing on you.
So there is no chance that the consolidation of polling places in poor rural counties is about saving money? It's all a big conspiracy to keep people from voting? I know several of the Polling places that where shut down and people threw a fit about had less than 20 voters!! Polling places are controlled at the County level... Check out how many of those counties are under Republican control....

Comparing mass murders in schools, grocery stores and concerts to wearing a mask. Classic.

Closing polling places in poor rural areas? What? No one cares about that. Pretty sure the “closing polling places” issue is with places like Harris County in Texas with huge numbers of black voters and heavily populated areas around Atlanta. Anything to make it difficult for Democrats to hit the polls. People aren’t standing in line for 5 hours in rural areas. Common sense, bruh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT