ADVERTISEMENT

Tolton vs Sikeston

79-72 Tolton in double OT.
The National schedule pays off again.

Sunday update: way busy these days but taking time to hit those key C5-6 playoff games beginning next Saturday. This loss is likely exactly what the Doctor ordered for Sikeston and shows, again, why Vashon vs. Tolton almost has to be the C4 title game. No offense to several other fine C4 programs, by the way.

Last edited:

Sunday update: way busy these days but taking time to hit those key C5-6 playoff games beginning next Saturday. This loss is likely exactly what the Doctor ordered for Sikeston and shows, again, why Vashon vs. Tolton almost has to be the C4 title game. No offense to several other fine C4 programs, by the way.
The National Schedule? WTH is that? Cardinal Ritter plays a semi-national schedule.

They played 4 out of state schools. 2 in MO and 2 in Quincy. Thats not quite a national schedule
When I think National Schedule I think, IMG, Monte Verde, Sierra Canyon, Oak Hill etc...I'd say they played a very good schedule, pseudo regional schedule.

Borgia beat Tolton...I would say they will be in the mix for Class 4 title

The National Schedule? WTH is that? Cardinal Ritter plays a semi-national schedule.
There national schedule is the equivalant of an elite select all start traveling squad claiming a world or national championship with 5 teams from boarding states......... But hey it sells T Shirts!!!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT