ADVERTISEMENT

The AD...is gonzo.

86THS

Nov 11, 2008
Deiree Reed-Francois to the University of Arizona. Sigh. She seemed to have things rolling in the right direction, too. Welp, fire up the rumor mill, who replaces her?

This place is filled with meatheads so I thought it was appropriate. Present company excluded ;)
All In The Family Nostalgia GIF by Sony Pictures Television

The GIF.................:)

• Love
Reactions: TadQueasy
She's walking into a great situation in Tucson particularly in FB and Men's BB.
I'll give you basketball, but you are going to have to head North a piece to see the remnants of what Arizona football used to be. Also as mentioned a huge debt. All for a significant pay cut. Make no mistake, this was a step down for her. If this was over the advisory board, she paid a personal price for standing on what she believes.

I'll give you basketball, but you are going to have to head North a piece to see the remnants of what Arizona football used to be. Also as mentioned a huge debt. All for a significant pay cut. Make no mistake, this was a step down for her. If this was over the advisory board, she paid a personal price for standing on what she believes.
Arizona FB did very well last season.

Arizona FB did very well last season.
That coach and a portion of his staff and players are now in Washington. They won't be very good in the new Big whatever it is now, especially since they are in so much debt. Plus, their basketball foes are much higher caliber now too. I don't see their transition going well short term.

It's a shame she left. She had got a lot accomplished in a short time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT