ADVERTISEMENT

Cantwell Genetics

quadzilla200

Feb 21, 2020
They had to move it to the middle of the football field because he was throwing so far. Kid just turns 16 this month and is the 8th farthest shot putter in high school history. I have no idea what his upside is in football, but that is a 6'9 300+ kid moving like that.

giphy.gif

When all the hype started his 8th grade or freshman year they mentioned that Moms mechanics was better than Dads.
Of course Dad had the strength. I suspect the son has the best of both.

Reactions: thetophat2021
When all the hype started his 8th grade or freshman year they mentioned that Moms mechanics was better than Dads.
Of course Dad had the strength. I suspect the son has the best of both.
I mean, just look at him moving. Idk how big he really is...but that's somewhere around 6'8" or 6'9" and 280-300 lbs moving like THAT. With that balance, power, and explosion. That's some serious stuff.

Everyone knows who is dad is, but his mom was an Olympic Athlete as well. For any other track guys in the KC area I found this video of her throwing against none other than the Blue Springs legend Vayleta Althouse.

My wife worked with mom not too long ago. Their company has this big event hosted at the Springfield Cardinals training facility. A couple of years ago we walked in and Jackson, mom, and dad were all standing together playing bags or something. I'm telling you, there wasn't a person that didn't stop and just shake their head. A family pic of the three of them could leave you in awe. And maybe the best part, they just couldn't be nicer human beings.

Excuse me?? You do realize I was a 4 year starter for Ampipe and played college football on a SCHOLARSHIP, right!? Now I might not be an Olympic thrower but still an athlete!! NICE TRY BOZO!!
While there is certainly nothing, at all, wrong with it. Pell Grant Money and playing intermural Flag Football is not the same as getting a scholarship.... Just saying....

While there is certainly nothing, at all, wrong with it. Pell Grant Money and playing intermural Flag Football is not the same as getting a scholarship.... Just saying....
Excuse me!? intermural FLAG FOOTBALL!? I played for NEBRASKA!!! However, I cant fault you bringing up Pell Grants. Great way to get some free money if you know a thing or two

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT