ADVERTISEMENT

She's got all the right moves!

TadQueasy

Nov 6, 2015
Forget Taylor Swift and especially forget that attention queen Brittany Mahomes. Kylie Kelce is where it is at!!! She looks better than either one and does not try to jump in the spot light at every second of every game! God bless her! I bet she is a distant relative of a Kearney mom!!!!

OIP.tfKUvPftXnMy-4ejlb9qDgHaJQ

Forget Taylor Swift and especially forget that attention queen Brittany Mahomes. Kylie Kelce is where it is at!!! She looks better than either one and does not try to jump in the spot light at every second of every game! God bless her! I bet she is a distant relative of a Kearney mom!!!!

OIP.tfKUvPftXnMy-4ejlb9qDgHaJQ
WHOA HOOOOO!!!! Bosko likey!!! To be fair though, Bosko also likeys Taylor and Brittney! Happy Monday, fellas!

How hard up do you have to get to slobber over a lineman’s wife? And Brittany Mahomely needed to get her teeth fixed. She makes John Elway look like a super model.

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
Sad day when we glorify white trash that has to get an IV from partying too much. And bragging about it, like that is normal behavior.

LOL typical... took you forever to defend you horrible behavior how long it take you to find that for a rebuttal .....Take that crap to truth social Trump!! this person has not done a single thing to you!!! yet you are calling her names just because who she married and the team she supports!!

How hard up do you have to get to slobber over a lineman’s wife? And Brittany Mahomely needed to get her teeth fixed. She makes John Elway look like a super model.
Here you go Boy insulting a woman... I am sure this made you feel better about yourself. keep it up Trump Trump would be proud. As somebody who has three daughter this makes you a piece of $&!T in my book. She did nothing to you.

Reactions: Arcola
Here you go Boy insulting a woman... I am sure this made you feel better about yourself. keep it up Trump Trump would be proud. As somebody who has three daughter this makes you a piece of $&!T in my book. She did nothing to you.
She is a low life. You obviously haven’t followed her on social media over the years. I haven’t either, but my daughter has filled me in on her and Jackson Mahomes “classy” actions. But you keep on being clueless like you were about Mo gun laws.

She is a low life. You obviously haven’t followed her on social media over the years. I haven’t either, but my daughter has filled me in on her and Jackson Mahomes “classy” actions. But you keep on being clueless like you were about Mo gun laws.
Post the law that I am wrong about you have yet to post the law. You just post tweets and opinions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT