ADVERTISEMENT

Pingeton Record

At the end of the regular season:

11-18 overall
2-14 in SEC
3-16 v.s. Power 5

Last seed in the SEC tournament

I think the Mizzou athletics site can go ahead and take the NCAA tournament off of their “official schedule”

Oh yeah, Mizzou lost again today. Their 12th loss in a row to end the season. I would think the Pingeton era is over.

Kentucky has already fired their womens coach. Molly Miller being mentioned as a possible replacement. If Mizzou doesn't make a move soon there may not be much to chose from. Firings and hirings will pick up in the next few weeks.

Is Mizzou going to keep Pingeton? Kentucky has already fired their coach and hired a new one. I am sure not having a permanent AD is not helping the situation.

I don't know why you would waste all of this time if you wanted to choose from the best options.

Beyond her porter connection I can’t imagine why on gods green earth they would want to keep her. And even then, the porter girl wouldn’t be here til 2025-26 and who know what kind of damage she’ll do in another year at the helm

If they haven't made a move by now I would guess they are giving her "another year".
Would definitely seem so. Only issue maybe not having an AD and they are waiting on that. But they are going to be in a tough spot because most teams will have already made their plans. Crazy stuff.

If Pingeton does come back and with losing Frank and Mama they will be even worse next year

If Pingeton does come back and with losing Frank and Mama they will be even worse next year
Losing mama will hurt a lot, but I don’t think losing Frank is going to be as big of a deal as everyone thinks. They played without her for multiple games this year and the outcomes were the same as when she was playing so it’s hard to really know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT