ADVERTISEMENT

Update: ***Nwaneri to Mizzou****2024 KC Metro - Missouri Side Recruiting Class Status

KCPrepZone

May 13, 2022
1Williams Nwaneri6'6"
265​
DLLee's Summit North25+ D1 OffersMizzou 8/14
Commit
Mi2Melvin Laster6'3"
235​
LBLiberty North15+ D1 OffersUNLV - committed
3Jayshawn Ross6'4"
220​
ATHLiberty North15+ D1 OffersNE making big push
4Andrew Sprague6'8"
290​
OLRockhurst15+ D1 OffersMichigan - committed
5Jaden Reddell6'4"
220​
TERaymore-Peculiar20+D1 OffersGeorgia Verbal
6David Dossett6'3"
190​
WRLee's Summit6 D1 OffersOffers include, MU, KU, ArSt, Wisc, and K-State
7Keelan Smith6'3"
200​
DBLiberty North2 D1 OffersNebraska - committed
8Marcus Neal6'1"
190​
ATHRaytown South5 D1 Offers
9Jacorey Love5'10"
190​
RBLiberty North3 D1 Offers
10Elijah Leonard6'4"
225​
QBLee's Summit North
11Ezra Peterson6'2"
235​
ATHNorth Kansas City1 D1 Offer (EIU)
12Jalen Burnett6'2"
225​
LBRaytown South
13Quinton Bradley6'3"
310​
DLNorth Kansas City
14Kiros Martin6'2"
225​
DLPark Hill South
15Mike Lane6'2"
160​
WRLee's Summit NorthPitt St. offer
16Ethan Hansen6'1"
175​
QBRockhurst
17Darius Pahmahmie6'2"
290​
DLLiberty NorthUNLV (Committed)
18Tyler Kerkhoff6'4"
275​
OLStaley
19Tanner Howes5'8"
160​
RBLee's Summit North
20Derek Joiner6'1"
255​
OLGrandview

ANY updates on these players appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: _slo_mo_
1Williams Nwaneri6'6"
265​
DLLee's Summit North25+ D1 Offers
2Melvin Laster6'3"
235​
LBLiberty North15+ D1 OffersUNLV
3Jayshawn Ross6'4"
220​
ATHLiberty North15+ D1 Offers
4Andrew Sprague6'8"
290​
OLRockhurst15+ D1 OffersMichigan
5Jaden Reddell6'4"
220​
6David Dossett6'3"
190​
WRLee's Summit6 D1 Offers
7Keelan Smith6'3"
200​
DBLiberty North2 D1 OffersNebraska
8Marcus Neal6'1"
190​
9Jacorey Love5'10"
190​
RBKC Center
10Elijah Leonard6'4"
225​
QBLee's Summit North
11Ezra Peterson6'1"
230​
ATHNorth Kansas City
12Jalen Burnett6'2"
225​
LBRaytown South
13Quinton Bradley6'3"
310​
DLNorth Kansas City
14Kiros Martin6'2"
225​
DLPark Hill South
15Mike Lane6'2"
160​
WRWinnetonka/PHS?
16Ethan Hansen6'1"
175​
QBRockhurst
17Darius Pahmahmie6'2"
290​
DLLiberty North
18Tyler Kerkhoff6'4"
275​
OLStaley
19Tanner Howes5'8"
160​
RBLee's Summit North
20Derek Joiner6'1"
255​
OLGrandview

Is Elijah Leonard the early Simone favorite?

Is Elijah Leonard the early Simone favorite?

Certainly, a front-runner, considering who they typically pick for the Simone..

He's already had a big impact, he sees the field well and is great at understanding defenses. Excellent athleticism, a big arm, and good knowledge of the game. He comes into the season at the head of the class of QBs, until proven otherwise. Watch out for Ethan Hanson of Rockhurst also.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Certainly, a front-runner, considering who they typically pick for the Simone..

He's already had a big impact, he sees the field well and is great at understanding defenses. Excellent athleticism, a big arm, and good knowledge of the game. He comes into the season at the head of the class of QBs, until proven otherwise. Watch out for Ethan Hanson of Rockhurst also.
Agree thanks! Rock is one of my "teams to watch" in C6.

Agree thanks! Rock is one of my "teams to watch" in C6.

If you notice, four of the players on that list are from Liberty North. Their Junior QB Tillman, will be an impact player, from what I am hearing. He is a strong 7 on 7 player, lots of skills. They won't miss a beat from last year with a lot of talent around the field.

If you notice, four of the players on that list are from Liberty North. Their Junior QB Tillman, will be an impact player, from what I am hearing. He is a strong 7 on 7 player, lots of skills. They won't miss a beat from last year with a lot of talent around the field.
Yep the D loaded yet again. Liberty North opens at Lee's Summit North. There's the KC metro game of the week by a long shot again this year.

UNLV will become more prominent in coming years. Pro sports arriving, California exodus there, a lot of NIL money possibilities, etc.

UNLV will become more prominent in coming years. Pro sports arriving, California exodus there, a lot of NIL money possibilities, etc.
When I was in Vegas last January they were already discussing getting rid of the Tropicana and Hooters making way for the A's arrival. On weekends I call it East LA so agree totally with what you say here. Add to that they now have the Stanley Cup. South end of the Strip is only gonna get busier and busier in years to come.

fqIA0fE.jpg

And the cheerleaders in Vegas!!!! Since Bosko is in Yellowstone, I will say it for him. "Bosko LIKEY!!!!!"

Last edited:
Curious on if anybody has thoughts on the top 10 6a teams this coming season. The KC schools look tough.

Curious on if anybody has thoughts on the top 10 6a teams this coming season. The KC schools look tough.
Nitpicking it is Class 6 but I would still say CBC is #1 until knocked off by a MO team. Liberty North's stock just catapulted offensively in my opinion. LS North will almost without a doubt be the preseason KC Metro #1 also absolutely loaded for bear.

I would watch both Nixa and Joplin in SWMO but prefer to hear from those (much) more in the know down that way for their thoughts.

Back to KC metro it appears a very run tough Oak Park will move up to this class and may still have a successful season (would have been major contender in C5) and I like the steady progress at Staley shocking exit last November notwithstanding. Rockhurst was very young last year should improve markedly and plays that usual regional challenging slate.

Looking for a "darkhorse"? Try Blue Springs South.

Nitpicking it is Class 6 but I would still say CBC is #1 until knocked off by a MO team. Liberty North's stock just catapulted offensively in my opinion. LS North will almost without a doubt be the preseason KC Metro #1 also absolutely loaded for bear.

I would watch both Nixa and Joplin in SWMO but prefer to hear from those (much) more in the know down that way for their thoughts.

Back to KC metro it appears a very run tough Oak Park will move up to this class and may still have a successful season (would have been major contender in C5) and I like the steady progress at Staley shocking exit last November notwithstanding. Rockhurst was very young last year should improve markedly and plays that usual regional challenging slate.

Looking for a "darkhorse"? Try Blue Springs South.
Nixa should be good, they are replacing some skill position players but should reload.

Joplin going to be tough. They should be returning 9 on offense. 3 are D1 commits and I believe they return 7 on defense.

Hmmmm... Center to Liberty North. I wonder what dorm he's staying in..?

Nixa should be good, they are replacing some skill position players but should reload.

Joplin going to be tough. They should be returning 9 on offense. 3 are D1 commits and I believe they return 7 on defense.
I am on vacation September 22 when these two hook up in Joplin. This definitely, at this still early point, looks like the MO game of that week perhaps a little car ride will be on the slate...............

Reactions: Stimie69er
1Williams Nwaneri6'6"
265​
DLLee's Summit North25+ D1 Offers
2Melvin Laster6'3"
235​
LBLiberty North15+ D1 OffersUNLV
3Jayshawn Ross6'4"
220​
ATHLiberty North15+ D1 Offers
4Andrew Sprague6'8"
290​
OLRockhurst15+ D1 OffersMichigan
5Jaden Reddell6'4"
220​
6David Dossett6'3"
190​
WRLee's Summit6 D1 Offers
7Keelan Smith6'3"
200​
DBLiberty North2 D1 OffersNebraska
8Marcus Neal6'1"
190​
9Jacorey Love5'10"
190​
RBLiberty North
10Elijah Leonard6'4"
225​
QBLee's Summit North
11Ezra Peterson6'1"
230​
ATHNorth Kansas City
12Jalen Burnett6'2"
225​
LBRaytown South
13Quinton Bradley6'3"
310​
DLNorth Kansas City
14Kiros Martin6'2"
225​
DLPark Hill South
15Mike Lane6'2"
160​
WRWinnetonka/PHS?
16Ethan Hansen6'1"
175​
QBRockhurst
17Darius Pahmahmie6'2"
290​
DLLiberty North
18Tyler Kerkhoff6'4"
275​
OLStaley
19Tanner Howes5'8"
160​
RBLee's Summit North
20Derek Joiner6'1"
255​
OLGrandview

wonder why Melvin committed to unlv so early
he had an impressive list of offers
has something happened ?

still an interesting commit for a 4 star
wonder if some teams backed off

He is one of the 7 three-star hard commits they got from the class of 2024? At least on Rivals.
Nothing seems unusual about that.

He is one of the 7 three-star hard commits they got from the class of 2024? At least on Rivals.
Nothing seems unusual about that.
offer list is pretty good.
unlv seems like a stretch and out of the blue even with odom who was the lead recruiter for him at arky also
his recruitment dipped for some reason

Williams recruitment will be interesting down the stretch
I think its a UGA and MU battle

My money is on UGA then. MU = #FailingatRecruiting
sounds like he has fam in atlanta and was in athens once again last weekend after visiting MU thursday friday
hopefully a commitment date will be coming soon

No joke about this. They’ll never again be relevant if they stay in the SEC.
The only relevance Mizzou ever had in football was in the Big 8. And that would be in the annual Kansas and Nebraska games. It was a nice academic school until it went full-blown woke-retard. Now it is just a haughty beacon of Libtardia.

Last edited:
The only relevance Mizzou ever had in football was in the Big 8. And that would be in the annual Kansas and Nebraska games. It was a nice academic school until it went full-blown woke-retard. Now it is just a haughty beacon of Libtardia.
The 1979 team should have broken through and won said Big 8. Way back in my youth Mizzou had a knack for pulling season opening shockers like at Notre Dame, USC and Alabama. OU fan as I've always been those were fun to watch or listen to on the old AM radio.

Reactions: mosofan
The 1979 team should have broken through and won said Big 8. Way back in my youth Mizzou had a knack for pulling season opening shockers like at Notre Dame, USC and Alabama. OU fan as I've always been those were fun to watch or listen to on the old AM radio.
I remember working out on the farm repairing fence with my dad listening to those games on a transistor radio. Great memories with my dad!!!

Watching MIzzou in those days of the 1970s and 80s was akin to watching the St. Louis Cardinals football club. A glimmer of a chance for a big win, only to come to the reality at the end of the game that the Cards do in fact, suck.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT