ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Pick Em 2022.............back no matter what the heck happens! New rules and prizes

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
WELCOME BACK, everyone! It appears we are going to pretty much have a normal 2022 HSFB season so my dormant charts and game/player worksheets are ready to go! We are going to try two new scoring rules and bring back a single OUT OF REGION game each week not just the Bell Game:

Each week I will select a random number of what I "think/guess" are going to be the most competitive games in both 8 and 11 man. Simply pick each game and submit by the established DEADLINE TIME each week (most will be kickoff Fridays).

Players receive one point for each correct selection with these twists: If an 11 man game spreads 30 or more points the BONUS/DEDUCTION comes into play. Pick correctly you get two points. Pick incorrectly you are deducted one point. NEW moving forward all 8 man games will spread at 50 points.

Another new twist this season is the "game of the week" which will be in italics. This game doubles in points i.e. correct picks are worth 2 points. No deduction for incorrect picks.

The FINAL twist is what Floray, KCHI and I did when inheriting this contest way back in 2009: Each week will feature one out of region top game. This one will also reward 2 points per correct selection with no deduction.

As I am unaware how many will play there will be no bonus/deduction for single picks. Will see how the regular season goes may bring that back for the PLAYOFF CHALLENGE.

This contest will run the 9 regular season weeks. Prizes (will be huge Christmas gift baskets not cards) will go to the top THREE players plus the random drawing of all weekly winners.

I try very hard to post results as soon as games conclude but that depends on weekend schedules so bear with me at times. Week 1 games will post this SUNDAY AFTERNOON with a 7 PM Friday deadline for entries (one Saturday game is included).

GOOD LUCK to everyone who dares enter cannot wait to get this rolling again! HUUUUUUGE THANKS to Bearcatsfan23 for stepping in last year!

Anyone with questions etc. please respond to this thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT