ADVERTISEMENT

NWCMO Playoff Challenge rules and information

thetophat2021

Jun 14, 2021
Kearney, MO
As stated earlier this evening all scores revert to ZERO as the Playoff Challenge commences. Here is a brief of the rules (same as last year):

- Rounds 1-3 (District playoffs) all players remain in contention with the same bonus/deduction rules as the regular season but NO games of the week.
- At the conclusion of round 3 (with tiebreak if necessary) EIGHT players will advance to round 4 (C1-6 quarterfinals and 8M district finals).
- FOUR players will then advance to round 5 where ALL MO playoff games will be included.
- TWO players will then advance to the final round 6 (all 7 classes State Championship Games).

Tiebreaks for advancing positions will occur.

Round 1 is complete with 17 selected games which will post tomorrow as previously advertised.

GOOD LUCK hope to gain several new players along with all the usual ones!

Reactions: cardsfan200306
As stated earlier this evening all scores revert to ZERO as the Playoff Challenge commences. Here is a brief of the rules (same as last year):

- Rounds 1-3 (District playoffs) all players remain in contention with the same bonus/deduction rules as the regular season but NO games of the week.
- At the conclusion of round 3 (with tiebreak if necessary) EIGHT players will advance to round 4 (C1-6 quarterfinals and 8M district finals).
- FOUR players will then advance to round 5 where ALL MO playoff games will be included.
- TWO players will then advance to the final round 6 (all 7 classes State Championship Games).

Tiebreaks for advancing positions will occur.

Round 1 is complete with 17 selected games which will post tomorrow as previously advertised.

GOOD LUCK hope to gain several new players along with all the usual ones!
Who won last year?

Submitted. Don't think I ever received my winning prize?
You are kidding! I had that mailed to you with confirmation from the Company it was sent to the right address. I will make that up to you. This is why I always advise everyone to confirm either receipt of your prize or let me know it did not after circa 2 weeks from delivery date.

I will immediately take this up with that Company I used.

You are kidding! I had that mailed to you with confirmation from the Company it was sent to the right address. I will make that up to you. This is why I always advise everyone to confirm either receipt of your prize or let me know it did not after circa 2 weeks from delivery date.

I will immediately take this up with that Company I used.
Don't sweat it. I will just try to win again this year!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT