ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Grove tournament

ChaoticFanatic

Mar 12, 2009
THE OZARKS
Willow springs gets the 8th seed even though they have beaten both the 7 seed and the 6 seed.

The 7th seed is mountain grove with 5 wins on the year.

I’ll be there to watch the Willow/Hartville rematch shortly.

Willow did not beat the 6 seed, they lost to them at the blue and gold. And when they beat Grove early in the year Grove was without their top scorer.

It is a pretty loaded tournament this year.

6 seed is Marshfield

421719089_10160306698821448_351794184084980855_n.jpg

Ah. I was skimming it earlier. Thought it said Mansfield. So no, they didn’t beat them.

But still, they beat the 7 seed and have a better record than the 7 seed. But I can understand Geove ducking Hartville. I get it. It was an ugly game tonight with Willow.

Forsyth has a good record but they don't pass the eye test. Not that they're "bad", the record just implies they're better than they are. 2 wins against teams with winning records.

I agree.... I was shocked that they didn't look better the Blue Panthers only impressive trait was that they loved to Hack and Slash the crap out of us, of course this got them into Foul trouble and ended up costing them the game. Grove is pretty average and Spastic on the court.

I'd say WS should of gotten a higher Seed than Grove simply because they beat them. And yes I know Henry was out... but a W is a W.

I will say that I said what I said about Forsyth based off of their strength of schedule. I didn’t see them play the other night. I left after the Willow game to head to a game at Hillcrest.

Tonight I’ll go to Willow boys @ grove tournament

Then Willow girls @ Seymour tournament(will probably be an ugly game, stoutland isn’t very good.

Then I’ll leave the girls game early and head to the Nixa tournament.

Grove over View 54-49.....Next up Hartville ahhhhhhhh that might not be pretty.

Grove over View 54-49.....Next up Hartville ahhhhhhhh that might not be pretty.
And Forsyth got bounced out by Marshfield.
Lost to the 7 seed and the 6 seed. Forsyth never should’ve been the 2 seed.

Surprised that MG got View but not REALLY surprised.

And Forsyth got bounced out by Marshfield.
Lost to the 7 seed and the 6 seed. Forsyth never should’ve been the 2 seed.

Surprised that MG got View but not REALLY surprised.
I have seen Forsyth on film, I could tell they were not the 2 seed. Didn't their big man go to Link Year? That would have made a difference if he would have stayed.

Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
I have seen Forsyth on film, I could tell they were not the 2 seed. Didn't their big man go to Link Year? That would have made a difference if he would have stayed.
Idk if he went to Link.

I looked at all 3 of their rosters and didn’t see anyone from Forsyth or just the branson area in general.

I did see the Porter kid from Tolton is there. I didn’t know he’d transferred though I’m sure someone mentioned it on here at some point.

He was lazy and only practiced when he wanted to I know your down there mosooner but I heard all the storing I was in the stands when parents were saying if he would just practice that would make us better and etc

• Haha
Reactions: TadQueasy
He was lazy and only practiced when he wanted to I know your down there mosooner but I heard all the storing I was in the stands when parents were saying if he would just practice that would make us better and etc
I'm genuinely surprised you bothered to capitalize any of your "I"'s or "He".

I can’t attest to Hill in HS, but at Arkansas he was the SEC defensive player of the year his Junior year. Started all 4 years there.

He averaged double figures in the G League of the NBA, I think only played one real NBA game, but I mean, as far as guys from the Ozarks in the last 20 years, that’s pretty good. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Reactions: MoSooner69
I can’t attest to Hill in HS, but at Arkansas he was the SEC defensive player of the year his Junior year. Started all 4 years there.

He averaged double figures in the G League of the NBA, I think only played one real NBA game, but I mean, as far as guys from the Ozarks in the last 20 years, that’s pretty good. 🤷🏽‍♂️
It is pure craziness to use the name Hill as an insult like he did, but hey he was in the stands. He heard stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: ChaoticFanatic
You know what Tad I apologize comparing the Baird kid to Hill wasn’t meant as an insult…..And the stands comment yes I was there……yes I heard the comments…..I also watched many a Branson game that year and got to see him be out played by a 6’9 Drew Richards Rogersville, a 6’8ish Grawbowski(spelling) Bolivar, 6’8 Sam Singh Ozark, and let’s go out of the COC a 6’8 Anthony Tollivar from Kickapoo that had a great college career at Creighton and a better than decent NBA career

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT