ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou over/under

86THS

Nov 11, 2008
Entering tonight's SEC conference tournament with optimism and confidence because after-all, "You play...to win...the game", but let's be realistic, the Tigers are 3 pt underdogs and the '23 - '24 conference experience was well, uh, rough? The over/under: I'm not talking about total points, but that's 147 if you're into that sorta thing. No, I'm talking about the number of Tigers that hit the door 72 hrs after the last game of the season. I have not followed PowerMizzou and Gabe DeArmond, honestly I lost interest in the team about midway through the season, so I'm not up on the rumor mill. I don't want to hear, "But Gates has the best recruiting class in the nation coming in". Nope, I'm placing the over/under on the number of guys that announce they're hitting the portal within 72 hrs of the final tick of the clock and the backboard light coming on. (Save some of you the math, that's 3 days) Here you go...
4.5 players
Happy Wednesday, y'all, it's hump day!

The entire roster can go as far as I'm concerned. They had a PG that was almost as wide as he was talll. A big man that couldn't bench press a Happy Meal, a dude that went to ISU, left, went back, and then left again, a "shooting" giuard that shoots but rarely makes anything, and a whole bunch of other random dudes that belong at Iowa Western CC.

I never thought I'd live to see the day that someone put a worse product on the floor at Mizzou than Kim Anderson, but that's the world we live in.

Reactions: 86THS
Entering tonight's SEC conference tournament with optimism and confidence because after-all, "You play...to win...the game", but let's be realistic, the Tigers are 3 pt underdogs and the '23 - '24 conference experience was well, uh, rough? The over/under: I'm not talking about total points, but that's 147 if you're into that sorta thing. No, I'm talking about the number of Tigers that hit the door 72 hrs after the last game of the season. I have not followed PowerMizzou and Gabe DeArmond, honestly I lost interest in the team about midway through the season, so I'm not up on the rumor mill. I don't want to hear, "But Gates has the best recruiting class in the nation coming in". Nope, I'm placing the over/under on the number of guys that announce they're hitting the portal within 72 hrs of the final tick of the clock and the backboard light coming on. (Save some of you the math, that's 3 days) Here you go...
4.5 players
Wednesday Morning GIF

Reactions: 86THS
4.5 players
Sigh, alas, the torment is over. 10:40 pm. Let’s see what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT