ADVERTISEMENT

COC Insight/Guesses

Well it's was pretty obvious it's gonna take time and reps to get things squared away on mesh points on the option . They put the ball on the ground alot last night but they always do early in the year , especially when they have a whole new backfield . They seem really deep at RB and wr . Qb2 looked good last night as well . Nixa is gonna be a handful for them . Last year Webb did a great job getting them in 3rd and long and combs would burn them everytime . If they can slow him down it's gonna be a great game ...if not ...it may go like last year when nixa beat Webb for the first time ever. It's really hard to say because you never know what other parts of the state has coming back and there is very little comparative to no comparative scores because the coc doesn't play nonconfrence games but based on how good nixa was last year and what they have returning ( especially with a healthy Ramone Green who missed almost all of last year ) I honestly think they will be a top 3-4 class 6 school. I feel Webb and Carthage will be in the top 5 of class 5 as well .

Last edited:
Reactions: HAWKS4LIFE
Someone said last year Webb has back ups for the backups. Obviously a stretch but the point is Webb has a ton of talent. Look at what their JV team does every year. Most COC schools roll out very good players but the depth at Webb is unmatched (maybe Nixa matches) and it shows every year. I just don’t see how this Webb doesn’t end up back in the semis or championship game. Maybe a slow start offensively as they do replace several starters but the defense should be really good out of the gates.
Nixa in Perry's 3rd year should be very, very interesting. I usually target this one as the key to finding out where a program is headed. That opener should be off the charts good!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT