ADVERTISEMENT

Kearney 39, Fort 17 my hot takes etc.

I was very impressed with their ability to keep pace and cover Fort's stellar WRs all evening. All this being said I have a different feeling about this week now. Unlike the prior two good teams this one has a Championship under its belt and that was just last December. I look for a very low scoring slugfest. Offensive key is whether K can win the line of scrimmage vs. what I suspect is a very stiff Smithville D based on prior two results. Minnick left a good stock of talent at Raytown don't be surprised if they are in the area C5 mix.
Yeah I have a different feeling about this week too it’s that Smithville lost all of their wide receivers and they’re tight end from last year. They better hope they can run the ball

Knee. Went back in and got hit 2nd time and really was limping bad. They almost put him back into punt but you could hear the fan objections. Game was already gone when they let him go back in first time.
2nd string guy didn't get many snaps. I think they started the 3rd string guy in JV last night.
on bright side Menne won Homecoming King at halftime before getting hurt. Quite the night for the kid.
That limp looked like ankle but he definitely was stuck in the turf on the initial tackle that downed him. If knee how long will he be out?

Reactions: 503_Maple
Yawn. Four state championships. Still a winning record against Webb City. Do you think any long-term K fans are going to be concerned about Center high school?
That was a nice little team Smithville had last year but it would be around the sixth or seventh best team that K had in the last 20 years. Those Guys are gone so this is the show me state, let’s see what everyone’s got on Friday.
I went back and looked it was that account's first and only post. In the twitterverse we call those bots...........

Reactions: 503_Maple
I was very impressed with their ability to keep pace and cover Fort's stellar WRs all evening. All this being said I have a different feeling about this week now. Unlike the prior two good teams this one has a Championship under its belt and that was just last December. I look for a very low scoring slugfest. Offensive key is whether K can win the line of scrimmage vs. what I suspect is a very stiff Smithville D based on prior two results. Minnick left a good stock of talent at Raytown don't be surprised if they are in the area C5 mix.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT