ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Wellness Check

55ad774fb01eefe207f6ce40_golf-tours-news-blogs-local-knowledge-bob-barker.gif
RIP Bob Barker

That ranking is based on the strength and tradition of previous Smithville teams. Ranking this current Smithville team was not what they needed. On paper, Kearney is still the better team and should be favored in their upcoming match-up. However, Smithville won't beat themselves and they will play a fundamentally solid game. It will be an interesting game for week #3.

Randy "The Macho Man" Savage has a question for you:

"Just wondering. When Smithville LOST to Kearney last year, and when Smithville LOST to St. Mary's last year, did those opponents play better fundamentally? Or where they just better on paper, too? Which is it BROTHERRR?"

Wow. the Macho Man kind of calling it out. Either it was bad coaching in those games or just inferior Jimmy and Joe stock?

Joey your bullfrogs have lost 9 out of the last 10 to Smithville. They are probably better fundamentally.
In all fairness 1-1 since Minnick arrived. Many lessons I hope all those returning K SRs learned from last November. Hot tip don't read too much into one week from today whomever wins.

Still relevant THIS year... I am trying to understand the methodology of his excuses for losing? That will certainly apply to THIS year.
Let me guess, Joey, you're going to say KMO wasn't out coached and played in yet another district final last season? Anywho I hope they can bounce back against Fort O. If "hot moms" can go 1-1 in the first two, we will see a blood bath week 3 @ Smithville.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT