ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Wellness Check

We regularly heard from Joey in the preseason, and I haven't seen him post since the Platte County loss last Friday. Does anyone personally know Joey, and could they please check on his safety? I wanted to make sure that he is OK.

What are you talking about, he's been posting under a few of his other names every day.

Reactions: Oklah0maDrill
We regularly heard from Joey in the preseason, and I haven't seen him post since the Platte County loss last Friday. Does anyone personally know Joey, and could they please check on his safety? I wanted to make sure that he is OK.
He's screaming at the sky this morning.

Must be bad news in tracktimes/hotmomtown.

• Haha
Reactions: Oklah0maDrill

I'm here dbags. I am going to have a long conversation with Uncle Junior about the 8-man shoe shine boy...

Believe me. I am more concerned about Rick Flair's health than I am about anything said on here.

I've never thought about it that way before, but you're exactly right. Al Davis loved hot moms and the fastest guy in the draft

Joey wouldn't know a D1 athlete if one came up to him, ran a 40 for him with electronic timing, vertical, broad jump, and tackle drills. Because he is not a football guy. He just doesn't get it that you have to have a knack for understanding talent.

Joey wouldn't know a D1 athlete if one came up to him, ran a 40 for him with electronic timing, vertical, broad jump, and tackle drills. Because he is not a football guy. He just doesn't get it that you have to have a knack for understanding talent.
63abe189905c035be66de6c3b548b825.gif

You're #1 in the State, man. It's all over for everyone else...............

You know I logged off here for good in about 2017. And some CLOWN has been pretending to be me apparently for the past couple years? I got kicked off originally with the Webb Hit of the Game battle in 2015. Remember that Loser Karen Webb Mamma that got me kicked out when I threatened to file a lawsuit? Then again in 2017. I haven't been on here since. Now I have some FAKE ass dude pretending to be me? I...ME am the ORIGINAL and ONLY Joey Northlando.

You know I logged off here for good in about 2017. And some CLOWN has been pretending to be me apparently for the past couple years? I got kicked off originally with the Webb Hit of the Game battle in 2015. Then again in 2017. I haven't been on here since. Now I have some FAKE ass dude pretending to be me? I...ME am the ORIGINAL and ONLY Joey Northlando.

Reminding me of classic 70s M*A*S*H the Spy episode. Henry Blake asking Colonel Flagg "could you please tell me who all of you are"?

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
You know I logged off here for good in about 2017. And some CLOWN has been pretending to be me apparently for the past couple years? I got kicked off originally with the Webb Hit of the Game battle in 2015. Remember that Loser Karen Webb Mamma that got me kicked out when I threatened to file a lawsuit? Then again in 2017. I haven't been on here since. Now I have some FAKE ass dude pretending to be me? I...ME am the ORIGINAL and ONLY Joey Northlando.
Easy there, Joey. There is only ONE Mosports CLOWN and that is @HomeyR . I sure don't see Homey attempting to be you! NICE TRY!

Reactions: shoot90draw

Reminding me of classic 70s M*A*S*H the Spy episode. Henry Blake asking Colonel Flagg "could you please tell me who all of you are"?

I picked Rock over Webb in 2013. It was all good at 14-0 Rock. Then the sh*t went bad and 35-14. Not good. See, no one knows that but the REAL Joey. Not these fake ass swindlers pretending to be me. I own my only bad pick--ever.

You're #1 in the State, man. It's all over for everyone else...............
That ranking is based on the strength and tradition of previous Smithville teams. Ranking this current Smithville team was not what they needed. On paper, Kearney is still the better team and should be favored in their upcoming match-up. However, Smithville won't beat themselves and they will play a fundamentally solid game. It will be an interesting game for week #3.

Reactions: thetophat2021
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT