ADVERTISEMENT

Future Missouri State Bears football schedule found.

09/03/2033: The debates over the class ranking system, Class 1 district geography and public vs private will all still be raging; a new crop of Kearney hot moms will be out in full force; Bosko will be as defensive as ever on Penn St, the Steelers, his weight, and the true status of the relationship with his wife; and finally the most depressing: I'll be one week shy of being Medicare-eligible.
Whew. Carry on.

09/03/2033: The debates over the class ranking system, Class 1 district geography and public vs private will all still be raging; a new crop of Kearney hot moms will be out in full force; Bosko will be as defensive as ever on Penn St, the Steelers, his weight, and the true status of the relationship with his wife; and finally the most depressing: I'll be one week shy of being Medicare-eligible.
Whew. Carry on.
Excuse me? DEFENSIVE!!! IF you bozos and nincompoops would PAY ATTENTION, I wouldn't have to explain myself every other post. NICE TRY!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
As an alumni, I'd sure like to see a President (whenever selected) who wants to invest more in athletics and hire an AD who can hire better coaches. Not a whole lot to cheer about at MO State.

Probably same reason they no longer play Pitt State.
SEMO actually canceled it. They wanted schedule flexibility and only wanted one annual game. It came down between the Bears and SIU. They kept SIU since they are 40 miles apart from each other.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT