ADVERTISEMENT

Father Tolton Loses?

It says they lost to Logan-Rogersville. Did anyone watch that game?
True road game for Tolton. Saw in person these campus site games definitely give home team an advantage. Couple that with LR being a program that expects to vie for a State title every year and..................voila.

What was going during the game where Father Tolton HC had to be held back from officials??? Saw it on the KY3 highlights sunday...

That might have been when the assistant coach came off the bench and went after one of the refs... they were whining about calls for most of the game. IMO without much merit.

Things do not go peoples way, they make a way or make excuses.... Upsets happen all the time in sports. Part of life. Can not look past anyone this time of the year and I think that is what happened. I said going into the game that LR could give them trouble with their discipline control of the game and how they could dictate the pace of the game. The best teams do not always win.

Reactions: thetophat2021
Things do not go peoples way, they make a way or make excuses.... Upsets happen all the time in sports. Part of life. Can not look past anyone this time of the year and I think that is what happened. I said going into the game that LR could give them trouble with their discipline control of the game and how they could dictate the pace of the game. The best teams do not always win.
Programs also find a way. Logan-Rogersville has been deep into these playoffs for many, many, many years.

nice backhand

That might have been when the assistant coach came off the bench and went after one of the refs... they were whining about calls for most of the game. IMO without much merit.
weird how all these private schools are having the problems with discipline in the field of play.
Happened in football too.

Maybe public schools are the best place for kids to learn the truly important lessons in life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT