ADVERTISEMENT

Epstein docs to be released

kaskaskiakid

Nov 14, 2019
Possibly as soon as today. CBS news reporting more than two dozen names are named involved in the investigation.

I wish the entire child trafficking and high level prostitution ring were exposed. At the time when the scandal hit the news, it was rumored that the clientele included prominent politicians and businessmen. I figure we will never hear the whole truth.

Possibly as soon as today. CBS news reporting more than two dozen names are named involved in the investigation.

I wish the entire child trafficking and high level prostitution ring were exposed. At the time when the scandal hit the news, it was rumored that the clientele included prominent politicians and businessmen. I figure we will never hear the whole truth.
But did Fat Donnie have him knocked off in prison..? 🤔🤫🫢

Donnie road on his plane more than once. I don’t know if he visited the island. Those guys were pervs, man.

Where is the list? I thought it would not come out until at least the 22nd.

It's not a list of "johns", but court documents from the Madame's court case and just released today. So far, nothing we didn't already know being reported.

It's not a list of "johns", but court documents from the Madame's court case and just released today. So far, nothing we didn't already know being reported.
Nothingburger for the trumplicans again.

They gotta be starving by now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT