ADVERTISEMENT

Cujo's Kicking Camps, I'll come to your school.

peterdew63

Sep 26, 2014
Cabool, MO
My name is Vince McCrosky, better known as Coach Mac. I just spent the last 32 years as a football coach. Those who know me well knew I was a soccer stylist kicker in college. I went to kicking camps, spent my $300., kicked with 300 kids, was forced to change my style (American wedge camp) or told to warm up running a mile (Feed the Cats, quick twitch muscle guys roll over in their graves). I felt I never had much one on one time or maybe I just sucked. Don't laugh

I always wondered, what if I came to the kid's schools, taught them, filmed them, tutor them, teach them to kick farther (it's not rocket scientist), come to a practice to fix problems, etc. I PROMISE YOUR KICKER WILL GET BETTER!!!!! I PROMISE. In all of the schools I have taught, not many coaches understand kickers and punters.

I started Cujo's kicking camps. I will come to your school at your time, spend four hours with your kid/kids for only $60.00 per kicker. I will pay for the first 30 miles of gas, .10 cents a mile past 30 miles. School provides the balls and tees. I will teach everything from workout, warmup, work within your kicker's style; Straight on, punting, and/or soccer style. Coaches like Steve Ary, Matt Perkins, Doug Quinn, Ben Fisher, Travis Payne, Eric Sloan will be able to tell you how much I helped their kicking game.

I will come to any school but I must have a minimum of 2 kickers and or punters to make it worth my while but I don't want more than 6. I want to be able to spend time with each kid. I will come back the next day if you have more than 6. I will film each kicker and spend time looking at film to improve. (Film never lies right guys). I will travel anywhere, even at night, you tell me. Ages 9-99.

My number is 417-254-0440, ask for Coach Mac. Call anytime

Last edited:
Scam city. Don’t waste your money.
You have never used my services, probably don't know me and you make these accusations. Shame on you. You have my name and phone number, call me like a man. I have hundreds of coaches who know me. I am an old retired football coach who would like to stay in the game. For you to make remarks like this with no basis tells me exactly what kind of man you are

Scam city. Don’t waste your money.
You have never used my services, probably don't know me and you make these accusations. Shame on you. You have my name and phone number, call me like a man. I have hundreds of coaches who know me. I am an old retired football coach who would like to stay in the game. For you to make remarks like this with no basis tells me exactly what kind of man you are
fight-smile.gif

Reactions: shoot90draw
My name is Vince McCrosky, better known as Coach Mac. I just spent the last 32 years as a football coach. Those who know me well knew I was a soccer stylist kicker in college. I went to kicking camps, spent my $300., kicked with 300 kids, was forced to change my style (American wedge camp) or told to warm up running a mile (Feed the Cats, quick twitch muscle guys roll over in their graves). I felt I never had much one on one time or maybe I just sucked. Don't laugh

I always wondered, what if I came to the kid's schools, taught them, filmed them, tutor them, teach them to kick farther (it's not rocket scientist), come to a practice to fix problems, etc. I PROMISE YOUR KICKER WILL GET BETTER!!!!! I PROMISE. In all of the schools I have taught, not many coaches understand kickers and punters.

I started Cujo's kicking camps. I will come to your school at your time, spend four hours with your kid/kids for only $60.00 per kicker. I will pay for the first 30 miles of gas, .10 cents a mile past 30 miles. School provides the balls and tees. I will teach everything from workout, warmup, work within your kicker's style; Straight on, punting, and/or soccer style. Coaches like Steve Ary, Matt Perkins, Doug Quinn, Ben Fisher, Travis Payne, Eric Sloan will be able to tell you how much I helped their kicking game.

I will come to any school but I must have a minimum of 2 kickers and or punters to make it worth my while but I don't want more than 6. I want to be able to spend time with each kid. I will come back the next day if you have more than 6. I will film each kicker and spend time looking at film to improve. (Film never lies right guys). I will travel anywhere, even at night, you tell me. Ages 9-99.

My number is 417-254-0440, ask for Coach Mac. Call anytime
I really love this and hope folks out there support you! Only thing I would say, though, is not sure it is a good idea in today's social media climate to publish your phone #. I do email but perhaps that is not secure enough, either. I've told a few in my family I'd love to see my nephew's youngster give kicking a try. That is up to his dad, though.

Your services will not be needed. Enjoy the scam

You have never used my services, probably don't know me and you make these accusations. Shame on you. You have my name and phone number, call me like a man. I have hundreds of coaches who know me. I am an old retired football coach who would like to stay in the game. For you to make remarks like this with no basis tells me exactly what kind of man you are.
Your services are still a waste of hard earned American money

I'd give you a call but I'm just a lowly middle school coach now. Probably close to being a mighty mite coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT