Whats the word in Monett ?
yquhltjh3ng21.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: shoot90draw

Missouri Scoop

@MissouriScoop

·
47s

With the 40th pick in this years Coaching Carousel Draft, Monett selects Coach Ethan Lewis to lead them into 2022. Coach Lewis returns to the Midwest from his time spent as Co-OC and Head Girls basketball coach at Shadow Ridge High School in LV

Dupo (IL) head coach Joe Day (son of Paul Day) was named the new football coach at Zumwalt East.

Former Washington University (STL) and Oakville assistant Brad Loomis was officially announced as the new head coach at Lutheran South.

Lincoln College Prep new coach

Nl6PJGxb_mini.jpg

KCPS Athletics

@KCPS_Athletics
· 2h
KCPS Athletics wants to welcome Chip Sherman. Coach Sherman joins us as the new head coach of the LCPA football team.

• Wow
Reactions: shoot90draw
I'd say if he's motivated and in it for the right reasons, LP should be continuing their football success...Where in the world has he been? Last I knew he was double dipping in KS, right?
I believe you are correct. And I agree, LP should have continued success. Chip has had great success at several places.

Reactions: BoosterBosko
Lincoln College Prep new coach

Nl6PJGxb_mini.jpg

KCPS Athletics

@KCPS_Athletics
· 2h
KCPS Athletics wants to welcome Chip Sherman. Coach Sherman joins us as the new head coach of the LCPA football team.
holy moly

Word in the SCA is that Willow Springs has hired an assistant from California MO as their new head coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT