ADVERTISEMENT

Archie 40, Worth County 26 FINAL. CONGRATULATIONS WHIRLWINDS!

I missed the first 5 minutes of the game but I’ll say this, the only hard hitting I’ve seen is coming from Worth
They lack overall team speed and athleticism but no doubt they are the prototypical top end NWMO hard hitting team with good size. Just not sure how they adjust beyond trading scores.

They lack overall team speed and athleticism but no doubt they are the prototypical top end NWMO hard hitting team with good size. Just not sure how they adjust beyond trading scores.
I agree. I don’t see them pulling any closer than 2 TDs unless they start creating turnovers.

Archie has 30 on the MSHSAA roster.

We had 19 my senior year and played 11 man.

Reactions: thetophat2021
That sure looked like a legit TD, folks. Yard markers at this level are so confusing gotta admit.............
Back judge totally blew this call. Archie receiver came down with the ball on the two and a half yard line, which is 7.5 yards deep in the 8-man end zone. Ref was confused as non-challantly ruled it incomplete thinking receiver was way behind back of end zone.

Didn’t matter in the end as the QB scored on the next play as you say.

Thanks. Doing the right thing is hard. At least Greenfield tried. Went to 8 man went they didn’t have the kids, went back to 11 when they did, went back to 8 when they didn’t.
Problem is Greenfield lost their conference affiliation playing that back and forth game. Other schools don’t know if they can trust scheduling you or not. It’s frustrating for everyone. With a lower total enrollment, it’s better to stay on one side of the fence or the other.

And so why did Archie call their third and final timeout with 9:18 remaining? They were on their own 1 foot line. Take a 6 inch delay of game penalty!!!!

Reactions: thetophat2021
Whirlwinds doing nothing fancy just gaining small chunks on ground and sustaining this drive milking the clock.
tick-tock-milk-it.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT