ADVERTISEMENT

Any way Mizzou-OU will meet in a bowl game?

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
Please don’t give us a match up of Mizzou vs Iowa or Penn State!!!

Mizzou-OU would be a fun match up and a preview for next year. Ohio State would be
alright also. But I doubt that happens.

Just don’t give us a boring team.

I’ve seen multiple projections for Penn State. A couple for Texas. A couple for Tulane. And a few for the Oregon-Washington loser.

Please don’t give us a match up of Mizzou vs Iowa or Penn State!!!

Mizzou-OU would be a fun match up and a preview for next year. Ohio State would be
alright also. But I doubt that happens.

Just don’t give us a boring team.
OU gonna be in a NY6?
Last I heard was alamo vs az

Reactions: 2old2slow
Most projections have the Sooners vs Arizona in the Alamo. That was pretty consistent until today.. I have seen two that is forecasting the Fiesta Bowl now.... I doubt it will be MIZZOU though.. Peach seems like a real possibility for them.

Arizona is a pretty good team. They have overachieved all preseason projections.

Sometimes teams have one bad game. The chiefs lost to detroit. It happens. But no one projected them to be a top 20 team nor go 9-3. So they have had a very good year. Like Mizzou.

Sometimes teams have one bad game. The chiefs lost to detroit. It happens. But no one projected them to be a top 20 team nor go 9-3. So they have had a very good year. Like Mizzou.
They played in the pac 12.
They got better but come on man.

Did you watch any games? There are several good teams out there. There are good teams all over the country other than the B1G. 😀😀😀

I see Northwestern is proudly representing the Big 10 in that tweet!
sleeping33.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT