ADVERTISEMENT

You can't replace KRES Endzone show, but

raider80

Jan 6, 2003
an alternative has arisen. Muddy River News and Sports is based in Quincy, IL. They will be broadcasting a Friday night show from 10-midnight this upcoming season. They will discuss HS football in NEMO and West Central IL. In MO this will presumably focus on the Clarence Cannon and NCMC. I look forward to giving it a try.

Bob Gough wrote this back in May regarding KRES

an alternative has arisen. Muddy River News and Sports is based in Quincy, IL. They will be broadcasting a Friday night show from 10-midnight this upcoming season. They will discuss HS football in NEMO and West Central IL. In MO this will presumably focus on the Clarence Cannon and NCMC. I look forward to giving it a try.

Bob Gough wrote this back in May regarding KRES
Yeah I know some don't like out of state BUT that part of Illinois is very interesting to follow many top programs have emerged from there. Quincy (not ND who has scheduled many MO teams over the years) is playing week 9 at Capital City. They are usually darned good that could be a very interesting way for the new JC school to close the 2024 regular season.

Reactions: crazzynft
Is this you telling us you’re actually going to be in Missouri during football season?
No, just wanted to bookmark this thread to go back to and check it out. I'm still disappointed I won't get to hear live action (with 3 choices most weeks mind you) from the homeland.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled drug programming.

War Is Hell Gallego GIF by GIPHY News

Reactions: crazzynft
No, just wanted to bookmark this thread to go back to and check it out. I'm still disappointed I won't get to hear live action (with 3 choices most weeks mind you) from the homeland.

Have you heard the news? USMNT is pursuing your guy Jürgen Klopp as a possible coach. Or that’s what I read at least lol

You ever make it up during the season you need to let us all know. Particularly Top and I 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT