ADVERTISEMENT

Where will you all be tomorrow night?

Making the short drive across Jasper County for Carthage vs Webb, finally feels like football weather.
Speaking of Carthage I watched the Nixa game. Carthage is indeed a big team, if GV is to meet them they have played physical teams such as Kearney this year but I think the speed is where GV will need to capitalize vs Carthage. We are 4.25 weeks from that possible matchup if it were to happen so we can't look to far ahead.

One last thing kick the shit outta Webb tomorrow night

Reactions: Jordan_Belfort
Speaking of Carthage I watched the Nixa game. Carthage is indeed a big team, if GV is to meet them they have played physical teams such as Kearney this year but I think the speed is where GV will need to capitalize vs Carthage. We are 4.25 weeks from that possible matchup if it were to happen so we can't look to far ahead.

One last thing kick the shit outta Webb tomorrow night
You're inviting bad karma there.................

As of today no plans to attend any game tomorrow night. Week 9 changed plans going to a small school major rivalry the battle of the Buchanans in Gower. Should be another fun one!

As of today no plans to attend any game tomorrow night. Week 9 changed plans going to a small school major rivalry the battle of the Buchanans in Gower. Should be another fun one!
very surprised you are not in GV tomorrow, or blue springs, oak park, rockhurst.

very surprised you are not in GV tomorrow, or blue springs, oak park, rockhurst.
I could get my arm twisted to go to BS South but haven't heard from those with whom I attend games locally. If it changes perhaps would do that but am moving toward wanting to see teams I "think" are gonna make (very) deep playoff runs.

Heading over to Oak Park to see if Liberty can attempt to rectify their season which was predicted to be a state contender. I doubt it but think Liberty can surpass an Oak Park team with less depth. This should be a game full of RPO aka RUN POWER OFTEN!

Heading over to Oak Park to see if Liberty can attempt to rectify their season which was predicted to be a state contender. I doubt it but think Liberty can surpass an Oak Park team with less depth. This should be a game full of RPO aka RUN POWER OFTEN!
I'll be there too. I think Liberty has the edge on this one.

Reactions: Boogie_Mane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT