ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s everyone tomorrow evening?

Heard there is good reception on Monkey Mountain 😆
Never been myself however I would say it's like most small town folk lore and exaggerated to the extreme, I'd still advise not stopping if you are an outsider as the folks in that area don't take kindly to strangers

Reactions: Taco Tico
Pierce City at Sarcoxie. Chief Sarcoxie Days are going on this weekend. Gonna be a blast!
I didn’t except this to be a game but sounds like the Bears are hanging in there and you’ve got a slobber knocker so far. Good pick. Not many close ones in the area tonight.

I didn’t except this to be a game but sounds like the Bears are hanging in there and you’ve got a slobber knocker so far. Good pick. Not many close ones in the area tonight.
And of course, as soon as I post that, the Bears are thwarted at the goal line and pc opens up a lead.

Extraneous circumstances. I could not make it to Nixa tonight. Just as welll. did not expect to win but did not expect this.

Carthage at Glendale as expected.

WC better do something or they are about to disappoint Themselves, Jasper Co and the old COC.

Neosho holding up their end of the deal with the Yeller Jackets. Surprise team so far in the COC.

Reactions: 86THS
Game was closer than score. Sarcoxie needs to use their depth. They seemed to wear down @ the end.

Reactions: I2R I
Bluff vs. Farmington was a fun game. The ending though was horrible. Four holding calls in a row on first down inside the 30 had PB backed up 1st and 41. Really pissed that game away because they were driving quite well in the final two minutes down by 3.

Reactions: RawMeat_III
Bluff vs. Farmington was a fun game. The ending though was horrible. Four holding calls in a row on first down inside the 30 had PB backed up 1st and 41. Really pissed that game away because they were driving quite well in the final two minutes down by 3.
Was that one in Farmington or in Bluff?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT