ADVERTISEMENT

Where’s everyone tomorrow evening?

DfezzMyu_400x400.jpg

St. Paul Lutheran @ North Shelby
That should be a good one.

It’s interesting to see some schools in 8 man that are so small and some that aren’t. If I remember correctly NS is one of the smaller ones.

south Holt was somewhere around 50 kids 9-11 and are a top 5 team or were at the beginning of the season and then you’ve got archie with 148 kids 9-11 so probably around 200 total enrollment as another one of the top teams in the state.

That should be a good one.

It’s interesting to see some schools in 8 man that are so small and some that aren’t. If I remember correctly NS is one of the smaller ones.

south Holt was somewhere around 50 kids 9-11 and are a top 5 team or were at the beginning of the season and then you’ve got archie with 148 kids 9-11 so probably around 200 total enrollment as another one of the top teams in the state.
Appleton City has more kids out than Adrian does.
Think Archie may too.

Tell me again it's not about getting stomped by better programs.

Pierce City at Sarcoxie. Chief Sarcoxie Days are going on this weekend. Gonna be a blast!

Reactions: webbpa
Going down home to see my Mules host the school my tax dollars go to. Poplar Bluff vs. Farmington, expecting another good game in this series, these schools tend to have entertaining matchups from a fan's standpoint since 2020.

Reactions: cardsfan200306
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT