ADVERTISEMENT

What the what?

Trump:

Mental institutions and insane asylums. Because actually there, there's more than a slight difference, right? Whenever I say Silence of the Lambs, the fake news back there, they say, oh, he's talking about, he's talking about Silence of the Lambs. And I say the late great Hannibal Lecter. Oh, he likes Hannibal Lecter. No, they're crazy. I walk into a wall purposely. I look at that wall. Oh, that's, that's perfect. Sometimes they don't have a wall. You're free standing. It doesn't. But I imitate him and I, I, you know, walk into a wall and the next day they write, Donald Trump could not find his way off the stage. So I don't even do it anymore

Trump:

Mental institutions and insane asylums. Because actually there, there's more than a slight difference, right? Whenever I say Silence of the Lambs, the fake news back there, they say, oh, he's talking about, he's talking about Silence of the Lambs. And I say the late great Hannibal Lecter. Oh, he likes Hannibal Lecter. No, they're crazy. I walk into a wall purposely. I look at that wall. Oh, that's, that's perfect. Sometimes they don't have a wall. You're free standing. It doesn't. But I imitate him and I, I, you know, walk into a wall and the next day they write, Donald Trump could not find his way off the stage. So I don't even do it anymore

What. The. F###.

Trump:

Mental institutions and insane asylums. Because actually there, there's more than a slight difference, right? Whenever I say Silence of the Lambs, the fake news back there, they say, oh, he's talking about, he's talking about Silence of the Lambs. And I say the late great Hannibal Lecter. Oh, he likes Hannibal Lecter. No, they're crazy. I walk into a wall purposely. I look at that wall. Oh, that's, that's perfect. Sometimes they don't have a wall. You're free standing. It doesn't. But I imitate him and I, I, you know, walk vehicleaccidentinjury into a wall and the next day they write, Donald Trump could not find his way off the stage. So I don't even do it anymore
In all fairness, when discussing topics like border security and the economy, haven't we all occasionally veered off into tangents about sharks and batteries on boats?

• Haha
Reactions: HomeyR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT