ADVERTISEMENT

What is your favorite restaurant?

Kenny56

Apr 3, 2003
Im tired of negativity. If your were to sit down for a paid meal tonight, where would it be?

Im tired of negativity. If your were to sit down for a paid meal tonight, where would it be?
Am I paying or are you?

If I'm paying, probably Pastaria, Grbic, or Sybergs depending upon what I'm in the mood for.

If you're paying, we're going to Morton's.

I like BBQ, or anyplace that has a good steak or burger.

But my kids usually overrule me and to McDonald's we go.
If you ever get to St. Louis, try to find an excuse to go to Sugarfire. Or go get the pulled pork "nachos" at Dalie's where they use potato chips instead of tortilla chips.

Signed, an overweight lover of bbq

Am I paying or are you?

If I'm paying, probably Pastaria, Grbic, or Sybergs depending upon what I'm in the mood for.

If you're paying, we're going to Morton's.

Sybergs off Dorset is a Vikings fan club on Sunday'

No Annie-Gs???

If you ever get to St. Louis, try to find an excuse to go to Sugarfire. Or go get the pulled pork "nachos" at Dalie's where they use potato chips instead of tortilla chips.

Didn't they just open a place in Fenton?

Sugarfire is legit.

Uh either Strawberries in Holcomb, the Bruncheonette in Joplin, or Piropos in Kansas City.

Ruth's Chris Steak House if you want a great steak---try the Filet of course

Charlie Gitto's if you want Italian....the Veal Parm is unbelievable

Pappy's for BarBQ in St Louis

How about the Chinese Buffet in Columbia on the Northeast Side of town. Can't remember the name but it's pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT