ADVERTISEMENT

We’re not a racist country

So, because someone votes as a Republican it makes them a racist? You have serious problems. You let politics consume your life way too much.

So, let me get this right, in most cases, if you vote for two white men over two other white me, you are racist? right?..... okay, I will have to remember that.. LOL Boy, you must be bored digging this far back to find this poll

Reactions: 65TPT
Not all repubs are racists but every racist i know votes republican.
Can black people be racist? Is it racist when a black woman cusses me out because I parked 2 feet over her driveway for 15 minutes when I mowed a yard? Or that she couldn't call the cops because they wouldn't do anything because I'm white, or that if she went and parked in front of my house she claims that I would shoot her.

This is the problem we have created in America. The lady doesn't know me or anything about me yet assumes I would shoot her because of the color of my skin. She could've just walked three houses down and asked the young man who that lives there who the coach was the brought him home from practice everyday, or picked him up and brought him home from film every Saturday or who helped them with their school work in order to graduate from high school and helped them get a job.

Pretty sure that lady votes Democrat. But I'm sure only white republicans are racist in the country...

Can black people be racist? Is it racist when a black woman cusses me out because I parked 2 feet over her driveway for 15 minutes when I mowed a yard? Or that she couldn't call the cops because they wouldn't do anything because I'm white, or that if she went and parked in front of my house she claims that I would shoot her.

This is the problem we have created in America. The lady doesn't know me or anything about me yet assumes I would shoot her because of the color of my skin. She could've just walked three houses down and asked the young man who that lives there who the coach was the brought him home from practice everyday, or picked him up and brought him home from film every Saturday or who helped them with their school work in order to graduate from high school and helped them get a job.

Pretty sure that lady votes Democrat. But I'm sure only white republicans are racist in the country...
why do you assume she votes democrat?

Reactions: HomeyR
I should've added the Biden Harris sign in the yard as context.

Also should add, so you don't think I parked in front of that sign intentionally to make anyone mad, I actually GIS'd the length in between drives on the road. The longest length in between drives was 38'. I have 3/4 ton truck and 16 ft trailer with a 4 ft gate. It was physically impossible to not cover a certain part of the driveway. And no one lived in the duplex in the last year, I mowed it the previous two years for the owner, so I wasn't aware of anyone living there currently.

Not that all the matters, but just figured you would like the extra detail lol.

Last edited:
I will agree there are many black racists. I wonder why we never hear of a black person being charged with a hate crime.
This to me is the biggest problem. We have too many people, black and white, that assume a certain thing as soon as they see skin color. They don't give a person a true opportunity to represent themselves.

This to me is the biggest problem. We have too many people, black and white, that assume a certain thing as soon as they see skin color. They don't give a person a true opportunity to represent themselves.
You mean like you assuming blacks are voting Democrat?

DOH!

Nah man i'm not buying that backpedal.

You just stepped in it.
LOL need me to drive by and snap a picture of it? Even better, next time you come to Mid Mo give me a shout and I can bring you to the house and see how she treats you when you walk up with your white skin. I'm sure it wouldn't be any different than it was me 🤣 🤣 .

I'll tell you the same thing I told that lady. "You're always the victim aren't you."

Last edited:
You went from 'pretty sure' to she got a sign in the yard.

Phew man. Just take the L.
No L here brother. You deflect the entire point and pick what you want from the post. But seriously, next time you come to Mid Mo, state track maybe, reach out and I'd be glad to meet you and take you by. Even talk politics. I'm all about other opinions even if they don't match mine.

No L here brother. You deflect the entire point and pick what you want from the post. But seriously, next time you come to Mid Mo, state track maybe, reach out and I'd be glad to meet you and take you by. Even talk politics. I'm all about other opinions even if they don't match mine.
You'd be surprised by my opinion on 'politics'.

I blame people like you that support the GOP and yet say 'i hate trump'.
Trump is the GOP now.
Own that.

And it's all good. You had a good story going there. Sorry to shine some light on it.

You'd be surprised by my opinion on 'politics'.

I blame people like you that support the GOP and yet say 'i hate trump'.
Trump is the GOP now.
Own that.

And it's all good. You had a good story going there. Sorry to shine some light on it.
Good story huh? I’m sure you think it’s all made up. If you don’t believe me you could ask the people I mowed for and see what their ring doorbell had to say about it all. Even if there wasn’t a sign already in the yard, most people who hate the cops vote left. But sure you believe whatever you want. Just another instance of the left never being wrong or black people always being the victim.

You might be surprised how I vote sometimes too. Sorry my beliefs lineup with some of the right but I also have beliefs that lineup with the left.

What do you blame me for? Being a Christian? Owning a gun? Working 3 jobs to get ahead? Not being jealous of other peoples success and not believing that I’m always cheated? I blame individuals. People create their own success and failure.

Good story huh? I’m sure you think it’s all made up. If you don’t believe me you could ask the people I mowed for and see what their ring doorbell had to say about it all. Even if there wasn’t a sign already in the yard, most people who hate the cops vote left. But sure you believe whatever you want. Just another instance of the left never being wrong or black people always being the victim.

You might be surprised how I vote sometimes too. Sorry my beliefs lineup with some of the right but I also have beliefs that lineup with the left.

What do you blame me for? Being a Christian? Owning a gun? Working 3 jobs to get ahead? Not being jealous of other peoples success and not believing that I’m always cheated? I blame individuals. People create their own success and failure.
Your biases are showing. Keep on replying though. You're digging your hole deeper.

lol please explain. Please tell me my biases. Still waiting on what you’re blaming me for.

As much as you complain about Valle on the football board it’s all making sense. You too probably have the victim mentality that I just described. It’s always someone else’s fault for your problems. If your team doesn’t win it was probably the refs fault or a private school’s fault. Just like you complain about the rich. I’m sure it’s all their fault if you didn’t accomplish everything you wanted.

Last edited:
lol please explain. Please tell me my biases. Still waiting on what you’re blaming me for.

As much as you complain about Valle on the football board it’s all making sense. You too probably have the victim mentality that I just described. It’s always someone else’s fault for your problems. If your team doesn’t win it was probably the refs fault or a private school’s fault. Just like you complain about the rich. I’m sure it’s all their fault if you didn’t accomplish everything you wanted.

Anyone who still votes for Trump is as far away from Christianity as I am and I don’t believe any of it and haven’t since I was 8 years old and developed some critical thinking skills.

As said before I don’t have to assume with a sign in the yard. But the other confirming “guess” is when she stated she wished she could report me to the cops but they wouldn’t do anything because I’m white…I don’t know many people who vote Republican that hate the cops. Typically the left is associated with the hatred toward cops.

Last edited:
Anyone who still votes for Trump is as far away from Christianity as I am and I don’t believe any of it and haven’t since I was 8 years old and developed some critical thinking skills.
I hope that something changes for you to find God regardless of your political views. Probably for another time but would love to catch up sometime and talk about why you don’t believe. Doesn’t have to be on this board but if you’re ever in the area. I’d love to grab lunch and talk with you.

• Haha
Reactions: Toots_mcgee
As said before I don’t have to assume with a sign in the yard. But the other confirming “guess” is when she stated she wished she could report me to the cops but they wouldn’t do anything because I’m white…I don’t know many people who vote Republican that hate the cops. Typically the left is associated with the hatred toward cops.
there you go again...

gotta get the last post in.

You'll make a fine mother-in-law someday

there you go again...

gotta get the last post in.

You'll make a fine mother-in-law someday
You asked the question. I answered. You don’t want an answer, then don’t ask a question. Poor Veer always the victim. You want the last word you can have it buddy. Just go complain about how you’ve been slighted or Valle cheating. Always somebody else’s fault when you don’t get what you want.

You asked the question. I answered. You don’t want an answer, then don’t ask a question. Poor Veer always the victim. You want the last word you can have it buddy. Just go complain about how you’ve been slighted or Valle cheating. Always somebody else’s fault when you don’t get what you want.
You can't stand not having the last word

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT