ADVERTISEMENT

Walz

Toots_mcgee

Nov 10, 2020
The Minnesota governor is on the short list for Kamala’s VP. From my perspective, this ad from his last campaign is one of the best I have ever seen.

Reactions: straw09
Who is she going to pick?
I’m thinking Kelly from Arizona.
Probably. He would do no harm. But it might lead to losing a senate seat in 2026.

Shapiro would be an excellent choice for governing but he signed school vouchers into law and is extremely pro-Israel. So I don’t think he is the best choice to help her get elected.

Reactions: Expect2Win
Doesn’t Shapiro have some baggage or is that being blown out of proportion?
You probably get PA with Shapiro but I think you get more overall votes with Kelly.

Kelly is fine. The guy flew combat missions. Went to outer space. Won in a previously dark red state. Just not a dynamic personality for campaigning.

Probably. He would do no harm. But it might lead to losing a senate seat in 2026.

Shapiro would be an excellent choice for governing but he signed school vouchers into law and is extremely pro-Israel. So I don’t think he is the best choice to help her get elected.
Is her husband pro Israel? I assumed he was.

It’s not her, it’s young voters. A whole lot of them are NOT pro Israel. They are anti-slaughtering of innocents to kill a handful of terrorists.

why does it say "it almost has to be Peters from Michigan, super popular right now. " in your reply, not at all what i said.

thats just odd, that it changed my post.
I changed it.

Senator Peters is a big pro-Union guy and would basically deliver Michigan for Harris.

I changed it.

Senator Peters is a big pro-Union guy and would basically deliver Michigan for Harris.
i am not sure who senator peters is, haven't looked at him. i saw that you changed it.. was't paying close enough enough attention.

is Peters even an option at this time?

i am not sure who senator peters is, haven't looked at him. i saw that you changed it.. was't paying close enough enough attention.

is Peters even an option at this time?
I think he's probably an option with Whitmer and the guy from NC 'dropping out'.
Az, Mi and PA are all states trump needs to win and Harris has her pick of very popular white males from those states.

I think Shapiro is probably not an option due to his stance on school vouchers, the other ones I can see, Walz is very relatable.
Kelly had issues with Unions(supposedly fixed, but depends on how its framed and people do remember).

They need someone who doesn’t turn off the more liberal voters like Kaine and Hillary did. Kelly doesnt exactly excite young voters.

Take it for a grain of salt, but just heard that Andy Beshear just received extra security.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT