ADVERTISEMENT

Union members for Trump

Babies got beheaded like Jan 6 was an insurrection. You guys are too easy to get riled up. Thanks for playing.
insurrection
: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

I guess you still prefer to call Jan 6 a sight seeing tour. LMAO

Babies got beheaded like Jan 6 was an insurrection. You guys are too easy to get riled up. Thanks for playing.

It is entirely unclear whether the baby thing happened or not, as all sides' propaganda machines are in full war mode, but I'd withhold judgment one way or the other at this point rather than believing or disbelieving it as a matter of partisan ideology.

Also, from a purely linguistic point of view, I'm not sure that the word "insurrection" means what you think it means.

It is entirely unclear whether the baby thing happened or not, as all sides' propaganda machines are in full war mode, but I'd withhold judgment one way or the other at this point rather than believing or disbelieving it as a matter of partisan ideology.

Also, from a purely linguistic point of view, I'm not sure that the word "insurrection" means what you think it means.
if it happened, the photos would be all over
You know it and I know it.

"Also, from a purely linguistic point of view, I'm not sure that the word "insurrection" means what you think it means."

The definition is clear and simple!!

"Also, from a purely linguistic point of view, I'm not sure that the word "insurrection" means what you think it means."

The definition is clear and simple!!

Yes it is. I don't understand why bksfg4 chooses not to understand it.

What news outlets have you seen that are NOT saying babies were beheaded? Last night they gave a warning of graphic pictures so you could turn away if you didn't want to see them. They showed a dead baby in a crib but wouldn't show the worse pictures at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT