ADVERTISEMENT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Albert C. Slater

Oct 19, 2017
Bayside, CA
Preppys! I have some VERY bad news. As of this writing, an account liked one my posts 5 minutes ago. This account joined YESTERDAY! The name is purplehazemfs. Now doesn't that scream bot account? Link below to the profile

You have ONE chance to clear your name @PurpleHazeMFs ! Or I am blocking and reporting you to MoSports! If you are a legit poster, I am sorry. These are dark times in the MoSports world.

Update - Since joining yesterday, this account has like 2 of my posts and reacted with the laughing face to @Veer2Eternity 's post about grandpa ball.

Update 2 - @PurpleHazeMFs has now reacted to several of my posts with the laughing face. I am starting to believe this is a legit poster. If so, I apologize again. Until this bot drama is over, I cant trust anyone!

Update 3 - The user reacted with a laughing face to one of my posts again this morning. The post?
"Unless you ask @bman_turbo2000 . According to him, all hope is lost. We should abandon ye threads!"
Either its a legit poster who found that to be funny or its someone associated with the bot attack....

Last edited:
Preppys! I have some VERY bad news. As of this writing, an account like on my posts 5 minutes ago. This account joined YESTERDAY! The name is purplehazemfs. Now doesn't that scream bot account? Link below to the profile

You have ONE chance to clear your name @PurpleHazeMFs ! Or I am blocking and reporting you to MoSports! If you are a legit poster, I am sorry. These are dark times in the MoSports world.

Update - Since joining yesterday, this account has like 2 of my posts and reacted with the laughing face to @Veer2Eternity 's post about grandpa ball.

Update 2 - @PurpleHazeMFs has now reacted to several of my posts with the laughing face. I am starting to believe this is a legit poster. If so, I apologize again. Until this bot drama is over, I cant trust anyone!

That's Bosko's nephew.

Preppys! I have some VERY bad news. As of this writing, an account like on my posts 5 minutes ago. This account joined YESTERDAY! The name is purplehazemfs. Now doesn't that scream bot account? Link below to the profile

Let me look this over, Albert. That reference is to one school in MO I can think of.

As I stated this likely Rivals wide bot attack can be hijacked/augmented etc. by anyone out there with some grievance or is just simply a hater. Purple Haze generally refers to Camdenton, by the way, but it is real hard for me to imagine anyone from there doing this.

No messages just joined yesterday. All I can say is what Prince did in 1987..............Sign O' The Times.

Reactions: shoot90draw
And perhaps its just my tinfoil hat but the laughing reactions are on posts and/or threads regarding the bot attack. Or us trying to fight back.
The "attack" is pretty minimal at least for someone like me who was meticulous about who to ignore. Only 2-3 per day getting through they get ignored right away I am still long way from the max cards stated.

Reactions: Albert C. Slater

Reported in detail to Rivals just in case we may see new bots/trolls. Heaven only knows, though, if they will act on it.

I continue to only see bots I did not block back during the major mid-July attack no new ones. Let's see if I "max out" like cards fan did.

Hey maybe it is that ole R-word (rhymes with doofus)??????
Heck it could all be coincidence but I've told y'all before every time that (rhymes with Doofus) account gets mentioned here come the bots....................and one advertised Maui Waui gummies just a bit ago cannot make this up!

Hey! I want a reaction from a bot! @PurpleHazeMFs ! What weighs more? A pound of lead or a pound of feathers??
He ain't gonna know that! Cannot count to 21 (or is it 20 1/2) unless naked, shoot!
We should ask Bosko that when he returns. But you're gonna have to put into terms he can understand. So like, what weighs more? A pound of bacon or a pound of marshmallows?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT