ADVERTISEMENT

The season hasn’t even started yet and we have this:

Anybody ever watch the tv show "Two-a-days" close to 15ish years ago ?
That was a good show
You bet, preppy. That show had Rush Propst on it. He was the coach at Colquitt County High School down in GA. There was a poster whose name escapes me right now, that would all sorts of nonsense. All because Colquitt County was playing Trinity Catholic in an upcoming season. This had lead to Rush's life being semi-followed on here. I feel like anytime he makes the news, someone posts the article.

Some other good documentaries worth watching; All the Right Moves, The Program, The Waterboy, Varsity Blues, Coach, and Saved by the Bell.

You bet, preppy. That show had Rush Propst on it. He was the coach at Colquitt County High School down in GA. There was a poster whose name escapes me right now, that would all sorts of nonsense. All because Colquitt County was playing Trinity Catholic in an upcoming season. This had lead to Rush's life being semi-followed on here. I feel like anytime he makes the news, someone posts the article.

Some other good documentaries worth watching; All the Right Moves, The Program, The Waterboy, Varsity Blues, Coach, and Saved by the Bell.
Orabidone was his username.

If you are dumb enough to act like that at practice you deserve to be fired. This is not the 1970s any more.

Reactions: bullitpdq68
I don't know that I was every humped by a coach at practice even back in the 70's...
😂 Lordy I hope not. I’m sure a lack of ethics and professionalism has been around forever, but it just seems way more prevalent now. The relationship dynamic between coaches and athletes has changed greatly, IMHO. Obviously a blanket statement and doesn’t apply to all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT