ADVERTISEMENT

The Jewell 9

WJ in a football abyss right now. They will have a new stadium soon. The jump to D2 was no bueno.
First real D2 schedule in 2011

2011 4-6
2012 3-8
2013 3-8
2014 5-6
2015 4-7
2016 1-9
2017-2-9
2018 1-9
2019 1-10
2020 0-3
2021 0-11
2022 2-9 (With big win over #15 ranked Indianapolis next to last game)

Coach Rod? Want to rescue a program?
Lets not forget that 2014 season they were tied for 2nd in the conference and had a Big season ending win on the road against a top 25 ranked UIndy program that suffered its first GLVC conference loss against Jewell that day.

Lets not forget that 2014 season they were tied for 2nd in the conference and had a Big season ending win on the road against a top 25 ranked UIndy program that suffered its first GLVC conference loss against Jewell that day.

The high water mark of the past 20 years.

Oregon is going to be a playoff contender in 2023 mark it down.
AltruisticChillyAntbear-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, Deion Sanders, Daryl Green, Tyreek Hill, Bo Jackson...all slow as hell on the track. I love when Vqueer makes another dumb post.

• Haha
Reactions: BoosterBosko
Blubber boy you should have watched that movie instead of waddling off to the concession stand and bathroom 18 times. It was a wonderful duckumentary!!!

This is also your 90 day past due notice on your 2123.46 dollar bill at the store. Please come pay that or Rocco will have to pay you a 'visit'.
Easy there, Lisa! First, did I say ANYTHING about the movie!?!? NO!! I was calling Shoot a nerd!! Also, I do NOT have a grocery store tab!!! If any Rocco comes to pay me a visit, he and I will be having a nice little "chat"! NICE TRY BOZO!!!

Reactions: shoot90draw
“Jewell Nine,” a group of football players and friends (that has since grown closer to 19) who have overwhelmingly gone on to become coaches in high school, college and the NFL.

Among them are Lanning and Trent Figg (Oregon offensive analyst), Minnick (Kearney High School), Persell (Richmond High), Benny Palmer (Park Hill South High), Zach Cunningham (Park Hill South assistant coach), John Egorugwu (New York Giants inside linebackers coach), Robby Discher (Tulane special teams coordinator), Ryan Florence (Seattle Seahawks scout) and Lynn Nutt (Pittsburg State co-defensive coordinator and linebackers coach). Former teammates Blake Wollard, Tyler Mills, John Appleby and Evan Adams also are still closely tied to a group that reunites on an annual basis.

Wasn't Simone at Jewell around that time as well?

Reactions: thetophat2021
Easy there, Lisa! First, did I say ANYTHING about the movie!?!? NO!! I was calling Shoot a nerd!! Also, I do NOT have a grocery store tab!!! If any Rocco comes to pay me a visit, he and I will be having a nice little "chat"! NICE TRY BOZO!!!
She knows you well Sheldon..!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT