ADVERTISEMENT

The committee was wrong to put in a team with Cardale Jones

Duck_walk

Oct 17, 2002
Let this be a lesson to them. Don't just put in a perennial powerhouse if they are down to their third QB. OSU belonged with their first two QBs. They have a great team. But with Cardale Jones playing TCU should have been the choice.

i take that back.

Bama's corners are so bad, Cardale is burning them deep.

Urban Meyer is COY.

Re: i take that back.

There was no way they were being left out but Alabama looks like the team that doesn't belong right now.

Well, I read the whole thread. Please, tell us what point you were trying to get across

I said I take back what I said. Obviously Cardale/OSU was good enough. Duh.

300802d1360010756-surveyor-tim-pitts-not-recommended-eat-crow.jpg

About as good as saying Ohio State didn't belong in the first quarter and "taking it back"in the third

Originally posted by Duck_walk:
I said I take back what I said. Obviously Cardale/OSU was good enough. Duh.
Come on guys he said he takes it back!!! He ran his lips and looked like an idiot and then he took it back so hes still a genius. DUH....

If you paid attention I have been saying for weeks that TCU belonged in ahead of OSU.
So....first quarter? Try again.

And looking back at my predictions, I'd say I did ok

Pick Oregon to take advantage of FSU

OSU in an upset

Mich State to beat Baylor in the best game

Tech, Wis, and Ark

All of those and didn't back track in the middle of the other games and act like "i take it back" makes everything all go away like I never said it. You may not be married or ever been married

I didn't know we were playing with take backs....so before I go on can someone let me know if I comment further will Duck be allowed to triple stamp my double stamps?

Originally posted by Duck_walk:
If you paid attention I have been saying for weeks that TCU belonged in ahead of OSU.
So....first quarter? Try again.
I dont see how you came to that conclusion in the first quarter either. Ohio State actually dominated the first half offensively. Outgaining Alabama by 200 yards. Had it not been for 2 turnovers deep in their own territory and settling for field goals twice after being 1st and goal this game could have been even worse in OSUs favor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT