ADVERTISEMENT

Texas shooter was deported 4 times

kaskaskiakid

Nov 14, 2019
The shooter was a Mex National in the US illegally after being previously deported 4 times. This guy had no fear of US laws. Like many others, if they get caught crossing or caught here illegally, they get sent back across the border only to do it again. If they make it here, they can hide in plain sight. Hell, this whole incident started because this guy had the gall to sit on his porch practicing shooting his AR 15. The border is a sieve. Immigrants are lining up at the border for next week's expiration of a law put in place during covid limiting the number of immigrants accepted. Sources estimate 10,000 immigrants per day will legally enter starting May 11. Illegals crossing are lining up as well for the surge.

Instead of sending 1,500 troops in addition to the 2,500 troops on the border, we should be sending 15,000 troops. If we are ever going to get serious about shutting down the illegal border crossings, it is going to take boots on the ground. That has been my solution for many years!! I agreed with Trump in principle on immigration, but I still think the 2,000 mile wall isn't the solution. The Dems are wrong on immigration, thanks to Pelosi's and the NY liberal on immigration crowd.

Remember when immigration was the #1 topic in the 2016 election. Our collective national conscience seems to have put immigration on the back burner. Well, it's about to get bad.

Last edited:
So he came across during the Trump era. Why did Donald let that happen? GOP had total control.

But if we make it against the law, Bad guys wont be able to get them any more.

LOL Yep that is the issue, yet many claim there is no border issue but the man crossed the border illegally four times, and gun laws stop mass shootings, and the current law says the man should have never been able to have the gun?
So why have rules when you can't enforce them?

The shooter was a Mex National in the US illegally after being previously deported 4 times. This guy had no fear of US laws. Like many others, if they get caught crossing or caught here illegally, they get sent back across the border only to do it again. If they make it here, they can hide in plain sight. Hell, this whole incident started because this guy had the gall to sit on his porch practicing shooting his AR 15. The border is a sieve. Immigrants are lining up at the border for next week's expiration of a law put in place during covid limiting the number of immigrants accepted. Sources estimate 10,000 immigrants per day will legally enter starting May 11. Illegals crossing are lining up as well for the surge.

Instead of sending 1,500 troops in addition to the 2,500 troops on the border, we should be sending 15,000 troops. If we are ever going to get serious about shutting down the illegal border crossings, it is going to take boots on the ground. That has been my solution for many years!! I agreed with Trump in principle on immigration, but I still think the 2,000 mile wall isn't the solution. The Dems are wrong on immigration, thanks to Pelosi's and the NY liberal on immigration crowd.

Remember when immigration was the #1 topic in the 2016 election. Our collective national conscience seems to have put immigration on the back burner. Well, it's about to get bad.
You realize that thousands of people fly into the US every single day, right? MANY of them never leave. They overstay their work or student visas. They come here on vacation and like it. And don’t go home. These are all illegal aliens. You can put 250,000 troops on the border. It’s still happening. Those people flew in here every day when Trump was president. And Obama. And Bush. Your hyperventilating over one area of border is almost funny.

I assume you do realize that people flying into the US must go thru customs. An estimated 10,000 per day will enter the US on foot starting May 11. I would venture to say the number of people flying into the US and staying illegally is minuscule compared to the number walking across the border. Yes, ICE estimates that of the 800,000 6 month work visas handed out each year, half do not leave after 6 months. Your obsession to be the authority on all subjects rivals MG's.

I assume you do realize that people flying into the US must go thru customs. An estimated 10,000 per day will enter the US on foot starting May 11. I would venture to say the number of people flying into the US and staying illegally is minuscule compared to the number walking across the border. Yes, ICE estimates that of the 800,000 6 month work visas handed out each year, half do not leave after 6 months. Your obsession to be the authority on all subjects rivals MG's.
You would venture to say?
Bahahahahaha

You just pointed out 400,000 illegal aliens per year you have overlooked. Bahahahahaha

I never said I’m an expert on the border like you claim to be. Hell you know the exact number of troops we need. Damn, you good. My point was, the SW border is not our only immigration problem. But keep on it, Trumper.

In 2016, about 515,000 people arrived in the United States illegally, the Center for Migration Studies said in a report. Of these, 320,000, more than three-fifths, overstayed their visas, and the rest crossed a land border illegally.

But tracking people who enter the U.S. legally until they leave is difficult. The Department of Homeland Security conducted its own analysis for fiscal year 2017, and its estimate was 702,000 overstayers. (To be clear, that number is a small fraction, 1.33 percent, of the more than 50 million people who arrive in the U.S. each year on valid visas.)

In 2016, about 515,000 people arrived in the United States illegally, the Center for Migration Studies said in a report. Of these, 320,000, more than three-fifths, overstayed their visas, and the rest crossed a land border illegally.
That makes no sense. If 320,000 overstayed their visas, then they arrived legally with a visa. I have a problem with anyone living here illegally, regardless of how they arrived, and have been that way as long as I can remember, and decades before Trump got into politics.

Once the visa runs out, they are no longer legal. But we all know the real reason the sw border is stressed over the overstays. Skin tone, bruh.

This might answer some people’s questions. The Texas GOP changed its bill to allow undocumented aliens to have permitless carry. GOP/NRA don’t give a shish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT