ADVERTISEMENT

STL privates

NO FREAKING CHANCE. We will go even harder. Just pulling resources from CBCriminals and DeSh!t!
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I only say this because i appreciate fairness...
There are 2 KC powerhouses, non private, 6A schools, both have been to the championship game within the last 3 years, so it shouldnt be hard to know who im talking about, recruit their friggin socks off with impunity and nobody bats an eye. Hell, these 2 schools even shared a QB thats native to neither land.

Now, i dont really care, its hard to win at a high level without recruiting, im just saying, to be fair, its not like STL private schools are the only ones who exist. Criminals is a little rough too, considering the background of a certain DE/WR transfer player for one of those schools.

I only say this because i appreciate fairness...
There are 2 KC powerhouses, non private, 6A schools, both have been to the championship game within the last 3 years, so it shouldnt be hard to know who im talking about, recruit their friggin socks off with impunity and nobody bats an eye. Hell, these 2 schools even shared a QB thats native to neither land.

Now, i dont really care, its hard to win at a high level without recruiting, im just saying, to be fair, its not like STL private schools are the only ones who exist. Criminals is a little rough too, considering the background of a certain DE/WR transfer player for one of those schools.
100% grandview would be a better team if certain coaches stopped recruiting

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT